Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

So you personally don't have a problem with post op trans women using women's bathrooms. But that's different than supporting legislation to give them that right, which the rest of your posts indicate you don't support.

And with good reason. The legislation is not distinguishing between post-op transgenders, who I believe are not the problem. Your entire premise here is disingenuous, and you know that.

It's a catch all, where a dude just saying he believes he is a woman, gets the same rights as those who have gone all the way. If the government was more clear on who actually qualifies as being trans(as in pure post-op), I might have a different opinion. As is, I can't support something with such a blind spot in the definition of who is actually trans, where it welcomes people who could exploit the law for their own perverted gains.

So, in short, as a catch all legislation that allows men who merely say they're women to enter women's spaces, I think it's incredibly short sighted and dangerous, to the point where it is so insane, that anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to see the glaring issue with it.

Politics suck

dave makes good points but the topic is so boring and tiresome that none of it is funny.

its basically daring you to laugh in a society that will “doxx” you or whatever and make you lose your job because of a smirk you made at a joke.

That's one of the problems I have with the word phobic. There do exist people that are afraid of the trans community or have fears about their own sexuality but Chapelle ain't it. The word phobic has been twisted to mean anyone who has criticism or jokes about something.
You care so much about 1% of the population.. if you cared that much about the other 99% you would be in virtual heaven

Comedian Dave Chappelle is pushing back against the left’s stance on gender, saying “gender is a fact” during his Netflix standup comedy special “The Closer” released early Tuesday, according to the Daily Beast.

Dave told the crowd he is “team TERF!” which stands for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist,” which are feminists who do not believe trans women are women, according to the report.

“Gender is a fact,” Chappelle said, according to the report. “Every human being in this room, every human being on earth, had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on earth. That is a fact. Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got … you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy.”

Chappelle said the transgender community “want me dead” for his jokes, according to the Daily Beast.

Any of you who have ever watched me know that I have never had a problem with transgender people. If you listen to what I’m saying, clearly, my problem has always been with white people.”

During a different Netflix special, “Equanimity,” Chappelle joked that being transgender is “kind of f**king hilarious,” according to the Daily Beast.

’Ive never seen somebody in such a hilarious predicament not have a sense of humor about it.”

Chappelle also once joked about Caitlyn Jenner’s “man-pussy,” according to the Daily Beast.

During a 2017 Netflix special he referred to a transgender woman as a “man in a dress,” according to the report.

Chappelle did befriend transgender activist Daphne Dorman, who died by suicide in 2019. Chappelle referenced Dorman during his “Sticks and Stones” comedy special, noting Dorman was “laughing the hardest” at his trans jokes during a practice set.

During the special, Chappelle made several jokes about trans people that were criticized as not being “thoughtful.” But Chappelle defended the jokes, noting Dorman enjoyed them.

<Grimes01>

I can't wait to watch this special
So glad Dave is putting people in their place someone has to do it
Let the salt flow
Does no one realize it’s the current year? (2021) I’m literally shaking right now.

And with good reason. The legislation is not distinguishing between post-op transgenders, who I believe are not the problem. Your entire premise here is disingenuous, and you know that.

It's a catch all, where a dude just saying he believes he is a woman, gets the same rights as those who have gone all the way. If the government was more clear on who actually qualifies as being trans(as in pure post-op), I might have a different opinion. As is, I can't support something with such a blind spot in the definition of who is actually trans, where it welcomes people who could exploit the law for their own perverted gains.

So, in short, as a catch all legislation that allows men who merely say they're women to enter women's spaces, I think it's incredibly short sighted and dangerous, to the point where it is so insane, that anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to see the glaring issue with it.

You're the one being disingenuous. I've now asked you multiple times whether you would support a specific law that is specific to post op trans transgenders and you keep refusing to answer. Stop dodging the question.

Do you or do you not support legislation enshrining into law the right of post op trans people using the bathroom of the gender they transitioned to? All this requires is a simple yes/no response.

The simple solution is to make a third washroom option for "weirdos and other confused people who feel society owes them an apology for 'insert X reason'"!

You care so much about 1% of the population.. if you cared that much about the other 99% you would be in virtual heaven

My political opinions reflect that I care about the 99%. Do yours?

You're the one being disingenuous. I've now asked you multiple times whether you would support a specific law that is specific to post op trans transgenders and you keep refusing to answer. Stop dodging the question.

And I've answered that question three times now. I've already said I have no issue with post op transgenders being granted such rights. Your oatmeal brain is still having problems putting that straight forward answer together, and relating it to your question...that is based on legislation that does not exist.

Do you or do you not support legislation enshrining into law the right of post op trans people using the bathroom they transitioned to?

Point me to such legislation that refers specifically to post-op transgenders being the only ones who may be granted these rights. If you can't, then your question is dishonest and pointless(again though, I have answered it. You're just very slow), since that is not what such legislation grants. You're not so cleverly trying to tip toe around the obvious issue with such legislation, which is that it does not distinguish between post op transgenders, and a guy just saying he is a woman, and both will be treated the same and granted the same rights.

Why are you so afraid to present the legislation honestly? Why can't you acknowledge that the entire premise to your question is completely dishonest, considering the legislation you're asking me to comment on(which I have) does not exist? It's almost like you're trolling or stupid or something...

And I've answered that question three times now. I've already said I have no issue with post op transgenders being granted such rights. Your oatmeal brain is still having problems putting that straight forward answer together, and relating it to your question...that is based on legislation that does not exist.

Point me to such legislation that refers specifically to post-op transgenders being the only ones who may be granted these rights. If you can't, then your question is dishonest and pointless(again though, I have answered it. You're just very slow), since that is not what such legislation grants. You're not so cleverly trying to tip toe around the obvious issue with such legislation, which is that it does not distinguish between post op transgenders, and a guy just saying he is a woman, and both will be treated the same and granted the same rights.

Why are you so afraid to present the legislation honestly? Why can't you acknowledge that the entire premise to your question is completely dishonest, considering the legislation you're asking me to comment on(which I have) does not exist? It's almost like you're trolling or stupid or something...

Yes or no. I'm not asking you about legislation that currently exists, I'm asking you about hypothetical legislation and I've been as specific as possible. Neither party has advanced the legislation I'm describing anywhere in the country to my knowledge. I've specified post op trans people. Yes or no?

Yes or no. I'm not asking you about legislation that currently exists

Yeah, I know. That kind of question might actually be relevant to the conservation. Instead, I've been repeatedly answering questions to your fairy tales.

I'm asking you about hypothetical legislation and I've been as specific as possible.

Now, look at what I've said on the matter regarding post op transgenders, rub your two brain cells together and figure out the answer to that question. It's not hard to figure out my stance...that I have repeatedly expressed. I'm sure with a few more days for you to think about it, you might be able to figure it out. I believe in you. You can do this.

Yeah, I know. That kind of question might actually be relevant to the conservation. Instead, I've been repeatedly answering questions to your fairy tales.

Now, look at what I've said on the matter regarding post op transgenders, rub your two brain cells together and figure out the answer to that question. It's not hard to figure out my stance...that I have repeatedly expressed. I'm sure with a few more days for you to think about it, you might be able to figure it out. I believe in you. You can do this.

Conservation? Interesting Freudian slip up. Is this a yes? Why are you so reluctant to just say it? You literally haven't said yes anywhere in any of your prior posts.

His story on Daphne was awesome and in no way transphobic. Those woke Twitter Tran-Nazis shamed Daphne into killing herself because she stood up against them

What do you think? Are you still puzzled? Need a few more days?

Just say yes dude. I'm going to go ahead with this conversation as if you've said yes, even though you never actually said it.

You and I aren't very far off on our actual feelings about this subject. The only real difference is your innate disgust for trans people while I just feel sorry for them. But we are both out of step with what either the Democratic or Republican party would try to legislate. We've seen this in action. Every right wing attempt at legislating this has been to ban all trans people from bathrooms. Every left wing attempt has been to undo these bans and not do any legislation.

This isn't ever going to happen and it's largely irrelevant considering what the real threats to women are, but if you put the legislation in front of me my preference would be to segregate locker rooms and bathrooms based on genitalia. After all, that was the original purpose of these spaces. To conceal one's private parts from people who have the opposite private parts.

Just say yes dude.

Oh', you're an infant who can't decipher answers that are longer than one word. Well then, I'm just gonna leave you puzzled at my big scary straight forward sentences. You can use them as a learning tool.

You and I aren't very far off on our actual feelings about this subject. The only real difference is your innate disgust for trans people while I just feel sorry for them. But we are both out of step with what either the Democratic or Republican party would try to legislate. We've seen this in action. Every right wing attempt at legislating this has been to ban all trans people from bathrooms. Every left wing attempt has been to undo these bans and not do any legislation.

This isn't ever going to come to pass and it's largely irrelevant considering what the real threats to women are, but if you put the legislation in front of me, my preference would be to segregate locker rooms and bathrooms based on genitalia. After all, that was the original purpose of these spaces. To conceal one's private parts from people who have the opposite private parts

Yeah, I don't give a shit. You can shut up now.

Oh', you're an infant who can't decipher answers that are longer than one word. Well then, I'm just gonna leave you puzzled at my big scary straight forward sentences. You can use them as a learning tool.

You could have just said yes.

Do you really not have anything else to say? Why are you so mad about this? It seems we are more in step on this issue than the party you identify with.

You could have just said yes.

Nah', I prefer to leave my straight forward answers that any 5 year old could figure out, to remain a complex mystery wrapped in an enigma for special people like yourself.

Do you really not have anything else to say?

Not to you, Corky. I'm done with you, and will now leave you on your seven year journey to figure out if I ever did answer your pointless question. Now quit shitting up the thread.

Also I'm curious. How long have you supported the rights of post op trans women using the women's bathroom? Have you always supported them?

Nah', I prefer to leave my straight forward answers that any 5 year old could figure out, to remain a complex mystery wrapped in an enigma for special people like yourself.

Not to you, Corky. I'm done with you, and will now leave you on your seven year journey to figure out if I ever did answer your pointless question. Now quit shitting up the thread.

I'm sad. You and me are more aligned on this issue than either party and you're quitting now that you've figured that out.

Back