Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Comedian Dave Chappelle is pushing back against the left’s stance on gender, saying “gender is a fact” during his Netflix standup comedy special “The Closer” released early Tuesday, according to the Daily Beast.

Dave told the crowd he is “team TERF!” which stands for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist,” which are feminists who do not believe trans women are women, according to the report.

“Gender is a fact,” Chappelle said, according to the report. “Every human being in this room, every human being on earth, had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on earth. That is a fact. Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got … you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy.”

Chappelle said the transgender community “want me dead” for his jokes, according to the Daily Beast.

Any of you who have ever watched me know that I have never had a problem with transgender people. If you listen to what I’m saying, clearly, my problem has always been with white people.”

During a different Netflix special, “Equanimity,” Chappelle joked that being transgender is “kind of f**king hilarious,” according to the Daily Beast.

’Ive never seen somebody in such a hilarious predicament not have a sense of humor about it.”

Chappelle also once joked about Caitlyn Jenner’s “man-pussy,” according to the Daily Beast.

During a 2017 Netflix special he referred to a transgender woman as a “man in a dress,” according to the report.

Chappelle did befriend transgender activist Daphne Dorman, who died by suicide in 2019. Chappelle referenced Dorman during his “Sticks and Stones” comedy special, noting Dorman was “laughing the hardest” at his trans jokes during a practice set.

During the special, Chappelle made several jokes about trans people that were criticized as not being “thoughtful.” But Chappelle defended the jokes, noting Dorman enjoyed them.

<Grimes01>

I can't wait to watch this special
So glad Dave is putting people in their place someone has to do it
Let the salt flow

Soon he'll be tweeting that he has information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. Then they'll say he was always unstable and crazy.

Netflix makes a lot of woke tv shows but they have been good so far for not censoring content. Dave isn’t getting any roles in Disney movies though.

People on the right will applaud him on this and people on the left will attack him or tell him to shut up.... Then when he starts crying about Racism (Which he does often) people on the left will applaud him for it and people on the right will tell him to shut up.

Just keep the same energy. I personably think he's a dumbass, If you're black and cry about the woke mob yet start crying about racism it seems like your a selfish ass and only look at stuff that affects you. If you're Black and keep the same energy and say Racism isn't a big deal and Trans aren't real women and lean on the right I can respect that. That's just my opinion though.

CAn't wait

fickifionawide.jpg

39lzn0.jpg

latest

73202509.jpg

People on the right will applaud him on this and people on the left will attack him or tell him to shut up.... Then when he starts crying about Racism (Which he does often) people on the left will applaud him for it and people on the right will tell him to shut up.

Just keep the same energy. I personably think he's a dumbass, If you're black and cry about the woke mob yet start crying about racism it seems like your a selfish ass and only look at stuff that affects you. If you're Black and keep the same energy and say Racism isn't a big deal and Trans aren't real women and lean on the right I can respect that. That's just my opinion though.

lol...

I enjoy comedians who make fun of everyone. And most of his fans do as well.

lol...

I enjoy comedians who make fun of everyone. And most of his fans do as well.
Hey man I do too (Kenny Powers is Awesome and his Racism was funny AF). I don't really care that he makes fun of trannies or woke karens... It just irks me when he turns around and cries about racism. I have seen some threads in the Mayberry when he does this and people tell him to shut up or He's just another celebrity elite. IMO you can't pick and choose from both sides and tell one to shut up while he turns around and cries about another. That's my only gripe with him. Just keep the same energy because he WILL turn around and cry about white people and if you suck his dick in this thread don't turn on him and say he is just a Celeb Elite etc etc.

Also Remember he quit Chappelle show because White People were laughing too hard at his jokes and he didn't think they were "Allowed" to laugh in certain ways at his jokes. The dude is an Original Karen but pretends he isn't.

its possible to simultaneously think racism exists and that trans women arent real women.

its possible to simultaneously think racism exists and that trans women arent real women.
Of course it is but if you take it to the Max and act like you can't walk down the street without being harassed because your black (Dave has made some of these comments) you are a full woke and no better than the Trannies you pretend to be better than or pretend not to be more woke as.

You are part of that woke mob even if you don't want to admit it.

Of course it is but if you take it to the Max and act like you can't walk down the street without being harassed because your black (Dave has made some of these comments) you are a full woke and no better than the Trannies you pretend to be better than or pretend not to be more woke as.

You are part of that woke mob even if you don't want to admit it.
ok I agree lol. Didnt know he said that

Back