Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

I did. Twice. It's not my fault that you can't read.

I guess I'm getting old and didn't catch it. Say it again for an old timer's sake. Should post op trans women have the right to go to the women's bathroom? Yes or no?

I guess I'm getting old and didn't catch it. Say it again for an old timer's sake. Should post op trans women have the right to go to the women's bathroom? Yes or no?

How 'bout you just go back and read what I wrote, and quit shitting up the thread with your incessant whining over a question that's been answered multiple times. I know you're very irritated about the absolute ass kicking you've been taking in here, but it's no excuse to troll.

If you truly care about penises in women's bathrooms there is only one objective solution. Bathrooms should be separated by penises and vagina. No wishy washy answers. No crying about female feelings. Yes or no.
post op trans woman does not have a vagina.
it has a surgical abomination, a gash between the legs, that must be constantly dilated for the rest of their lives, or it will heal. their own bodies fight against it.

How 'bout you just go back and read what I wrote, and quit shitting up the thread with your incessant whining over a question that's been answered multiple times. I know you're very irritated about the absolute ass kicking you've been taking in here, but it's no excuse to troll.

Lmao what an absolute coward. Can't even answer a yes or no question. How am I trolling? All you have to do is say yes or no. Apparently asking you to share your actual beliefs is considered trolling.

Edit: just to be clear when I say penises and vaginas I'm also including beyond penis and vagina.

Lmao what an absolute coward. Can't even answer a yes or no question.

I have already answered the question. Again, it's not my problem that you can't read.

How am I trolling?

By asking a question that's been answered, and pretending that it was not answered. If you want to know my answer to your question, you can just go read my posts that addressed it. I'm not gonna repeat myself over and over and over, because you're too stupid to see that I've already answered your question multiple times.

So you can go read my answer to your question from a couple days ago, or don't, and continue to embarrass yourself. I really don't care about appeasing your impotent rage.

post op trans woman does not have a vagina.
it has a surgical abomination, a gash between the legs, that must be constantly dilated for the rest of their lives, or it will heal. their own bodies fight against it.

Its also generally made from their anus, which is why it smells.

I have already answered the question. Again, it's not my problem that you can't read.

By asking a question that's been answered, and pretending that it was not answered. If you want to know my answer to your question, you can just go read my posts that addressed it. I'm not gonna repeat myself over and over and over, because you're too stupid to see that I've already answered your question multiple times.

So you can go read my answer to your question from a couple days ago, or don't, and continue to embarrass yourself. I really don't care about appeasing your impotent rage.

You haven't answered yes or no in any of your prior posts. You deflected and deferred to "women's feelings". That is the ultimate wishy washy response and doesn't address your original complaint. What on Earth is preventing you from answering a simple yes or no question? I certainly wouldn't have that problem. If you truly care about keeping dicks out of women's locker rooms/rest rooms there is only one logical answer.

I'll ask you again. Stop being a coward and answer the following question: do you support separating bathrooms based on genetalia, whether homegrown or beyond? Do you support the right of post op trans women using the women's bathroom? Yes or no.

Its also generally made from their anus, which is why it smells.
What's the sample size you used to do your research? I'd like to know how many vaganuses you've smelled before deciding where I'll stand on this topic.

Jokes..

What's the sample size you used to do your research? I'd like to know how many vaganuses you've smelled before deciding where I'll stand on this topic.

Jokes..

Lols

In all seriousness, i had a 98 in human physiology and we covered a lot of topics over 8 months, plus watched a few episodes of that show i am jazz. They even warned her of the methods that can be used and anal reconstruction is one of them. Dont google how they make a penis and what it looks like. Dont.

Ill never understand the term "transphobic."

Motherfucker, nobody is afraid you guys!

That's one of the problems I have with the word phobic. There do exist people that are afraid of the trans community or have fears about their own sexuality but Chapelle ain't it. The word phobic has been twisted to mean anyone who has criticism or jokes about something.

You haven't answered yes or no in any of your prior posts.

Yes I did. If you take "I would personally have no problem with post op transgenders being afforded certain privileges" as not giving you a direct answer to your question, then sorry, but you're just stupid.

What I find amusing about your question, is that it is completely irrelevant to the issue. Transgenders are not being distinguished by their dick and balls status. It might be a different conversation if they were. They're distinguished by their feelings. You're just deflecting from the actual issue, which are the problems that have arisen with men who merely have to claim to be women, being allowed in women's spaces. You don't want to address that, and have even laughably claimed that there have been no problems, in the face of evidence that there has been.

You're a clown. A very creepy clown.

Yes I did. If you take "I would personally have no problem with post op transgenders being afforded certain privileges" as not giving you a direct answer to your question, then sorry, but you're just stupid.

What I find amusing about your question, is that it is completely irrelevant to the issue. Transgenders are not being distinguished by their dick and balls status. It might be a different conversation if they were. They're distinguished by their feelings. You're just deflecting from the actual issue, which are the problems that have arisen with men who merely have to claim to be women, being allowed in women's spaces. You don't want to address that, and have even laughably claimed that there have been no problems, in the face of evidence that there has been.

You're a clown. A very creepy clown.

So you personally don't have a problem with post op trans women using women's bathrooms. But that's different than supporting legislation to give them that right, which the rest of your posts indicate you don't support. What exactly does that mean? Doesn't that just mean supporting the status quo? What is your actual policy position on this issue?

Last edited:
Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians of all time but it seems he’s entered a era where he’s hellbent on convincing everyone that only the black struggle is worth paying attention to. Seems he takes offense at gays and jews calling out their own historical struggles.

Back