Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

I've watched about 80% of his new special and while it isn't even close to his best work it is still very funny and entertaining. Dave seems to be relying more on saying things that will outrage the woke mob than he used to with less of his creative storytelling that was the bulk of his best work. Still in the context of the show it is clearly done for the sake of comedy and not as a slight or attack on any group of people.

This shit only ever has any traction because of the large amount of leftists that support it. They need to tell this person to fuck off and that's that. But instead so many are going to support canceling this special because it hurt some people's feelings.

They are so crafty using the word transphobic. If you dont agree with us you are transphobic and therefore bad!

Ill never understand the term "transphobic."

Motherfucker, nobody is afraid you guys!

quote-they-say-that-if-you-re-afraid-of-homosexuals-it-means-that-deep-down-inside-you-re-norm-macdonald-81-7-0715.jpg

This shit only ever has any traction because of the large amount of leftists that support it. They need to tell this person to fuck off and that's that. But instead so many are going to support canceling this special because it hurt some people's feelings.

They are so crafty using the word transphobic. If you dont agree with us you are transphobic and therefore bad!
Pretty much. He gives good insight on how you really cant "cancel" someone

Who knows because Twitter is full of social engineering but it seems like black people are fighting back against cancel culture.

I just don't understand the logic. I have zero desire to watch comedy from someone like Dane Cook. I'm not on Twitter tweeting about the jokes that he might have said that I didn't like, how much he sucks or why I'm going to cancel my Netflix subscription because he appeared. I simply don't watch it and don't care.

I think what happens here is the someone in their circle watched it and because social media creatures these little bubbles where it's discussed, the outrage ensues. Just don't watch it. People are allowed to have a difference of opinions.

It's made up PC speak designed to try to bypass any criticism. Same as Islamophobia. A phobia is an irrational fear or hatred, and there's nothing irrational or fearful about discussing valid criticisms or problems. A weak attempt to enforce self, social and civilian censorship.

No. See you're doing this thing again, where you're just ignoring what is in front of your face and pretending it doesn't exist. I answered that twice now. I understand that you're very flustered and had a hard time getting sleep last night, though.

Just answer the question dude. I know you hate trans people but that shouldn't prevent you having an objective response if you actually give a shit.

If you truly care about penises in women's bathrooms there is only one objective solution. Bathrooms should be separated by penises and vagina. No wishy washy answers. No crying about female feelings. Yes or no.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back