• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dana White says they’re yet to decide the UFC 300 main-event

They're scrambling to put this together last minute.
idiot lol how could they possibly plan this so far in advance when they had so many match ups happening. They had to let things shake out a bit before they could weigh their options it's not hard to understand. Hopefully you don't have such a hard time with it now little Timmy.

idiot lol how could they possibly plan this so far in advance when they had so many match ups happening. They had to let things shake out a bit before they could weigh their options it's not hard to understand. Hopefully you don't have such a hard time with it now little Timmy.
Hi Dana

Relax pink Goof, we all streamin anyway

If they're trying to decide between several options, then it's not going to be teh epic matchoop we were promised.

What was promised was a fight so huge & glorious that there would be no question if the 2 fighters were available.

Not Leon and Belal.. co main is fine for that fight..

I dunno.. Alex vs someone…

What are the options at this point?
Alex vs Magomed or Roundtree or Adesanya
Leon vs Shavkat (leon vs belal cannot headline, Co-main tops)
Dricus vs Khamzat or Adesanya (if they go dricus vs cannonier it'll be co-main)
Aspinall vs Gane

Any option outside of these is blurry and hard to see.

Main events in order of likelihood

1. DDP/Izzy
2. Pereira/Izzy 3 at LHW
3. DDP/Khamzat (subject to whether Khamzat's actually allowed in the U.S.)
4. Conor/Chandler (lots of Dana phone calls to the drug testing bodies)
5. Pereira/Ankalaev
6. Edwards/Muhammad
6. Aspinall/Gane

Can't think of anything else
Can't see them using Pereira at this point with 301 in Rio. Then again maybe it's time Brazil fans got a non-Brazilian title fight main event.

One of Ariel’s recent interviews he said belal vs Leon as the headliner is out of the question because of the backlash

If DDP isn’t ready to headline (his medical checks are today/thursday) vs Izzy in time then they most likely move Alex vs Ankaleav forward from may or Conor vs Chandler forward from IFW/june

Alex vs Magomed or Roundtree or Adesanya
Leon vs Shavkat (leon vs belal cannot headline, Co-main tops)
Dricus vs Khamzat or Adesanya (if they go dricus vs cannonier it'll be co-main)
Aspinall vs Gane

Any option outside of these is blurry and hard to see.
Would love to watch Shavkat vs Leon, but don’t think the casual fan will get excited over that fight. I wouldn’t mind the other two options you presented either.. My interest is in the order you had them as well.

Actually, I hope Dricus wins the rematch by razor edge split decision again.

If there is a couple options, then they need both of them. Ufc 100 had brock/mir gsp/alves, 200 had brock/hunt silva/dc, ufc 300 is gonna need something atleast comparable. To me its just a great stacked card, not a once in every 7 years event.

As much as I hate his more cult-tier fans, Sean vs Dricus rematch would be hype as shit, they bounce off each other well for marketing.

Then can have pantoja vs nicalau
I mean they could lol, would be better offer signing Horiguchi though. Almost all the top FLWs are coming off Ls except Albazi who is injured.

Really hope they figure out a DDP/Izzy/Khamzat/Strickland fight for 300 because Pereira + Pantoja in Brazil would be a very cool 1-2 ppv punch.

Lol calm down bitch. Dana ain't gonna recognize your ass. Go back to powerslap and let the big boys discuss in peace.

And i actually love the 300 card so far. Just saying it's suprising how unprepared they are for it. Im good.

Back