Dana White responds to MM: "it's 'ridiculous' that he doesn't want to fight T.J. Dillashaw"

Dana just fucking pay him. You are the only making this difficult. TJ said he is ok with DJ's terms. So just make it happen. Don't be a fucking hard ass. MM agreed to the fight if TJ would accept his terms. So just give MM what he wants.

I "think" what he is saying is that DJ needs to do things that build his brand better/bigger, not just what UFC ask.
People mistake what a fight promoter does ... they promote fights.
UFC cannot promote 550 fighters individually & cater to each needs.
Fighters like Tate, Cowboy, Faber & many others break their ass building their brand & it helped their career.
If you ran a business, the people that did more than asked seem like the better employees than the people that just do what is asked.
DJ has a business & it is in his best interest to build his brand to be as valuable as possible.
There are a lot of things DJ could have done to build his brand more - make efforts to get on podcast, do interviews, etc. Go after a manager/PR person to help (like Tate & Cowboy did).
it isn't just "be like Conor".

I like DJ, but while he did what was asked, he certainly could have done more (like most of the roster)
<[analyzed}>

I think the issue is that DJ wants to break the record. Fighting Borg or Pettis Jr. would be the easier road for DJ.

It's understandable but I'm not a fan of it as I think DJ would beat TJ at 125lbs.

I guess Dana took a few days to cool off before responding. Geezum imagine what he would've said a few days ago.

Dana just fucking pay him. You are the only making this difficult. TJ said he is ok with DJ's terms. So just make it happen. Don't be a fucking hard ass. MM agreed to the fight if TJ would accept his terms. So just give MM what he wants.
Read the damn article. He offered PPV but DJ doesn't want it since he even knows he can't sell. Also, TJ even offered DJ he's share if he misses weight.

Ps. Guarantees are unheard of.

I mean you really have spent no time in finding out what he actually does. Me either. I can only listen to what other fighters say and what media members who have actually met these people say.

And you are wrong. He does everything that he is supposed to do. He isn't going to trash talk or send threatening messages to his fighters. He isn't going to be "fake" to make more money.

I don't know what you expect from this athlete. But you need to get it together.

no he doesnt do shit. he doesnt need to talk shit either. He can do vlogs weekly leading up to his fight inisde his training camp or something, but he rather just go home and play on twitch and stay off social media. True fact is the only time he interacts with fans on a good basis is on a social media that no one follows him on

I mean you really have spent no time in finding out what he actually does. Me either. I can only listen to what other fighters say and what media members who have actually met these people say.

And you are wrong. He does everything that he is supposed to do. He isn't going to trash talk or send threatening messages to his fighters. He isn't going to be "fake" to make more money.

I don't know what you expect from this athlete. But you need to get it together.
Yeah he doesn't have to be "fake" to make more money. He also shouldn't expect more money when he's not selling.

It's embarrassing. He truly counts on the stupidity of fans to get away with this nonsense.

The biggest problem with the UFC is Dana White. That is very clear.

Yeah he doesn't have to be "fake" to make more money. He also shouldn't expect more money when he's not selling.
I don't think he expects more money. I think he expects to be treated with some respect. I'm pretty sure that he said that.

Read the damn article. He offered PPV but DJ doesn't want it since he even knows he can't sell. Also, TJ even offered DJ he's share if he misses weight.

Ps. Guarantees are unheard of.
Hey dumbass I did read it, those weren't the terms DJ wanted. TJ offered what MM wanted. Dana needs to put it in the contract. It is that simple.

no he doesnt do shit. he doesnt need to talk shit either. He can do vlogs weekly leading up to his fight inisde his training camp or something, but he rather just go home and play on twitch and stay off social media. True fact is the only time he interacts with fans on a good basis is on a social media that no one follows him on

Btw, TJ has offered MM his cut if he doesn't make weight.

According to MM, the weight issue doesn't apply to CoGar. Somehow, DJ knows CoGar is going to make weight unlike Dillashaw.

Borg has missed weight the past two times.

And you people say he's not ducking. LOL. Stop lying to yourselfs

Hey dumbass I did read it, those weren't the terms DJ wanted. TJ offered what MM wanted. Dana needs to put it in the contract. It is that simple.
That guy is a troll who is just listening to Dana. He isn't think objectionably.

I don't think you know how contracts are laid out? The UFC won't include this in their clause. This is between MM and TJ. They can sign an external (independent) contract stating this

I don't think he expects more money. I think he expects to be treated with some respect. I'm pretty sure that he said that.
Hard to respect the "P4P king" when he's ducking someone fighting in the 125lbs division

And what are on about? Stop changing your rhetoric. He IS expecting more $

Huh?
he made headlines saying he should get millions per fight

Back