Dana White responds to MM: "it's 'ridiculous' that he doesn't want to fight T.J. Dillashaw"

Breaking the streak by fighting the next most deserving contender would be legit.

TJs only claim to borderline legitimacy is that he won and immediately lost it to the next contender at 135, yet he somehow deserves a shot at a lower weight classes where he has no wins and has never made 125. With that logic should we give Rashad Evans a WW shot? He fits that criteria.

Rashad Evans has not been champ for YEARS
TJ was recently & is still in his prime
He is much more of a threat than anybody DJ faced & breaking the record against a bigger threat is a legit option

Rashad Evans has not been champ for YEARS
TJ was recently & is still in his prime
He is much more of a threat than anybody DJ faced & breaking the record against a bigger threat is a legit option
Can we give Robbie Lawler an immediate LW shot?

He fulfills every reason you just gave.

Anyone disagreeing with dana is a fool

He's correct this time
Dj is being pathetic

Can we give Robbie Lawler an immediate LW shot?

He fulfills every reason you just gave.

If a fighter cleans out his division & a recent champ a weight class above wants a title shot, there is nothing wrong with that.
Most people would agree, because TJ/DJ is the bigger fight.MMA/Boxing is not & never will be altruistic to standings/ranking, but even if it were, the minute TJ says he would go down in weight in a division like 125, he would get a shitload of votes for #! anyway

If a fighter cleans out his division & a recent champ a weight class above wants a title shot, there is nothing wrong with that.
Most people would agree, because TJ/DJ is the bigger fight.MMA/Boxing is not & never will be altruistic to standings/ranking, but even if it were, the minute TJ says he would go down in weight in a division like 125, he would get a shitload of votes for #! anyway
This is the problem with mma casuals. They somehow think "ppv numbers" are the end-all for the sport. Ppv numbers don't translate to legitimacy.

Ya goof.

Just give up explaining to them dude. They 're as ridiculous as DJ fighting in the HW division.

This is the problem with mma casuals. They somehow think "ppv numbers" are the end-all for the sport. Ppv numbers don't translate to legitimacy.

Ya goof.

Not a casual
What I am is a realist that understand that PRIZE FIGHTING is called that for a reason
Keep your head in the sand & be clueless about the reality of the sport you follow.

Now I might be a "goof" because I keep replying back to you
j/k, its all good man

Just give up explaining to them dude. They 're as ridiculous as DJ fighting in the HW division.

Nah, nobody has been a nitwit here (not yet anyway) ;)
Its fine having a different opinion.

But like I just said PRIZE FIGHTING is called that for a reason.
In the history of combat sports, fights were made for that reason. To think in 2017 it should change bc a few "hardcores" want what they want is not clear thinking.

DJ cleared out his division, of course the better fight to make is with TJ next

Not a casual
What I am is a realist that understand that PRIZE FIGHTING is called that for a reason
Keep your head in the sand & be clueless about the reality of the sport you follow.

Now I might be a "goof" because I keep replying back to you
j/k, its all good man
Ok

He went up in weight and beat the champ with ease. It's not that far fetched
He use to fight at 155 and held a belt at that weight before.. plus has sub loses, one to a 125lber. Has yet to defend either belt he has held in the ufc.

Mighty Mouse has won 12 in a row with his only loss in the last 7 years being to Dominick Cruz in his prime.

Conor lost like 15 months ago to Nate Diaz.

P4P best fighter my ass.

I agree with most of what dj said except forn1 thing. He says ray borg is a worthy fights, and all his fights were worthy fights because he trained hard for them.

So if Kyle Maynard fought mma agAin and got a title shot and you trained hard for him, he would have been a worthy opponent?

Eh

Back