Dana White responds to MM: "it's 'ridiculous' that he doesn't want to fight T.J. Dillashaw"

DJ will take the TJ fight in a heart beat he just needs to see this

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

I hope they can make it happen, DJ vs TJ will be one of the best fights of all time.

Why the Dana hate? Without him, MMA wouldn't be where it is today.
You obviously do not know or have read the shit he has done to manipulate fighters for his personal gain, please do some research before asking me a dumb question

I hate agreeing with Dana but he's 100% right about DJ not about Conor though. Just let DJ fight nobodies if it makes him happy, the guy has already tarnished his legacy and lost the respect of at least 50% of the hardcore fans. DJ is a good person but he must not want to risk getting hurt vs real men.

You obviously do not know or have read the shit he has done to manipulate fighters for his personal gain, please do some research before asking me a dumb question
Ok relax bud.

If you want to make an omelet, you got to break a few eggs.

He have kept The UFC very interesting whether you care to admit or not. If not, move on to WSOF, Bellator, where fighters are treated like kings.

I hate agreeing with Dana but he's 100% right about DJ not about Conor though. Just let DJ fight nobodies if it makes him happy, the guy has already tarnished his legacy and lost the respect of at least 50% of the hardcore fans. DJ is a good person but he must not want to risk getting hurt vs real men.
Not to mention, he rather Dana cut the whole division than fight TJ.

Biggest(smallest?) Duck ever

"We build a show around him!"

Lets see:

-DJ does not sell well, FLW sells less

-TUF is doing very bad

--> I got it. Lets make a TUF season with not very well known FLWs as coaches coaching FLWs that noone has ever heard of. The winner will fight DJ.

That will work for sure!

<LikeReally5>

Mighty Mouse wants to beat his record and it's very important to him and he is deadly unconfident that he can beat TJ so he is absolutely ducking this fight. Maybe after he breaks the record, but not while his record setting is in jeopardy.

Part of what you say matches Johnson's statements: he is invested in breaking the record for title defenses. He hasn't said he's deadly unconfident he can beat Dillashaw, he said he's deadly unconfident Dillashaw will make 125 lbs. If he doesn't, beating him won't advance Johnson's project of setting a new record. As Johnson tells it, the UFC "guaranteed" him that Dillashaw would make weight but it was just talk with no commitment of any kind attached. It seems to me the UFC is asking him to take risks without offsetting them with a reward.

If I know one thing, it's that you can always trust Dana's word.

Especially when he's talking to TMZ.

Ok serious thread now.

IMO, Dana's frustrations are justified. They are doing their best for MM but even MM doesn't believe he can draw.

The promotion for his last Fox fight was huge & it didn't do even average ratings.
DW is a BS artist, but I agree with him. MM can finally make money & beat TJ for the record & get some press/hype, but ..............

Ok relax bud.

He have kept The UFC very interesting whether you care to admit or not. If not, move on to WSOF, Bellator, where fighters are treated like kings.
Ok relax bud.

God I love the quote feature
Just kidding

Then you tell me how do you market DJ. They are trying their best realistically and economically. They don't have unlimited resources you know.

Johnson's specific complaint was that they don't post about his fights on their social media. Does that seriously take unlimited resources?

I blame Dana for not peaking a little more interest in fans. I hate when Dana says things like "a fight between him and blank would be something people will actually want to see.

I actually think it's "ridciolus that Dillashaw wants to fight DJ. I know he is confident that he could win that fight, but DJ is no slouch. It's a fight that could end very badly for Dillashaw. And then where would that put him? How does he get a title shot at BW then?

Even if Dilly beats lil Pettis, Mr. Tate, and whomever else afterward, I can imagine Dana saying "how can we give TJ a shot at Cody. He lost to a flyweight".

"We build a shot around him!"

Lets see:

-DJ does not sell well, FLW sells less

-TUF is doing very bad

--> I got it. Lets make a TUF season with not very well known FLWs as coaches coaching FLWs that noone has ever heard from. The winner will fight DJ.

That will work for sure!

<LikeReally5>

well what else can they do? not no ufc 205 or rhonda last fight level promos cause that might reach dj 300k buys..... on a good day and if he is super lucky. so there goes more wasted money

I think we as fans should call for Dana's demise any where you can post it post it that cock sucker needs to go and it is time

I don't think Ari cares about you & others posting on social media that you think DW is a cocksucker.
He gave DW a sweetheart deal to stay on & is his agent as well.

if he goes, then take dj and that no money making division with him.
Do you watch the division? If so why do you watch something you do not like that is stupid.
It would take an army to force me to sit down like a dumb ass and watch something I did not like

Your post makes no sense.

If Dana wanted this fight, why did he go about it in such a shady way?

I don't think Ari cares about you & others posting on social media that you think DW is a cocksucker.
He gave DW a sweetheart deal to stay on & is his agent as well.
Good you keep believing Dana is a saint I don't give a shit and I don't think anybody else does

Back