• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana says Jones & Gane beat Aspinall

Georges Hefner

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“You put two guys in a room. Jon Jones walks out each and every single fucking time.”

“He just destroyed the best heavyweight in the world after a 3 year layoff.”

Dana White calls Gane the best (not Aspinall) and says Jon beats everyone in the world.

I gotta agree with Dana. We never seen Jon Jones lose. We have seen Ngannou and Aspinall lose before. Only Gustafsson was able to match him but he avenged that “loss”

It’s fair to say Gane has what it takes to avenge his loss Ngannou and defeat Aspinall

For Dana, the next big fight is everything. Once Jones and Miocic is out of the way, he will flip in the blink of an eye, selling us Aspinall as the a once-in-a-lifetime HW.

Dana demonstrating one of the side effects of all that HGH poor lad

It's crazy how Dana is trying to promote his business. I would never expect it from, say, Apple to promote the upcoming iPhone as the best ever.

This is crazy stuff!

He's not wrong. Aspinall is good but he has mostly beaten cans.
Has a better win than any win Gane has lol....

Aspinall would make Gane his bitch.

If I want bad MMA takes, I'd listen to Dana White. His opinion on most things are bad

It's crazy how Dana is trying to promote his business. I would never expect it from, say, Apple to promote the upcoming iPhone as the best ever.

This is crazy stuff!
Apple publicly go out of their way to shit on their own personnel?.

Interesting, I've never seen Apple constantly, openly shit on their employees and tell them another employee is better than them,in a public place

“You put two guys in a room. Jon Jones walks out each and every single fucking time.”

“He just destroyed the best heavyweight in the world after a 3 year layoff.”

Dana White calls Gane the best (not Aspinall) and says Jon beats everyone in the world.

I gotta agree with Dana. We never seen Jon Jones lose. We have seen Ngannou and Aspinall lose before. Only Gustafsson was able to match him but he avenged that “loss”

It’s fair to say Gane has what it takes to avenge his loss Ngannou and defeat Aspinall

I think he meamt at the tome Ganae was beat they had at HW with Ngannou home and Aspinall climbing up the rankings

Back