Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

Anyone else wanna see Ronda lose horribly in her next fight just because Dana says shit like this?

Not really....personally don't root for or against fighters because of what fight promoters say.........

...But hey you do you who am I to judge

models are generally ugly
they become models not because they are sexy but because they have a unique look that catches the eye (nice way of saying they are weird)

You're thinking of high fashion / couture models.

Very different from, say, your typical swimsuit model.

Promoting is one thing, but statements like this are just ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is the percentage of Sherdoggers that don't realize 'most amazing athlete' can mean something other than 'empirically best/most athletic athlete'. This is why Sherdog is what it is. :icon_lol:

GSP4_display_image.jpg

christiano-ronaldo-workout-987.jpg

LcSU5uOsO79bTWYSR-alcjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

Is that the litmus test for athletic ability?? What you look like with your shirt off?

Based just on your profound discovery. I'm saying
Dc
Cc sabatheia
Jeron verhoen
Miggy
Lamar odom
Zack randolf
Marshawn lynch
Roy hubbert
Boris diaw
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
All suck because of their lack of abs

This is just Dana being Dana. Hype, pure hype.

He's selling things to the casual crowd, not us. Ridiculous hyperbole seems to work; if it didn't, he wouldn't use it.

I'd bet on the average casual being more intelligent than the average Sherdogger anyway. I mean, if most casuals watched a documentary on Nick Newell and somebody called him 'the most amazing athlete I've known', the casual would get what they mean.

Is that the litmus test for athletic ability?? What you look like with your shirt off?

Dc
Cc sabatheia
Jeron verhoen
Miggy
Lamar odom
Zack randolf
Marshawn lynch
Roy hubbert
Boris diaw
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
All suck because of their lack of abs
I'm pretty sure you missed his point entirely. It has most certainly nothing to do with them having their shirts off and everything to do with who they are.

GSP - one of the greatest MMA fighters ever.
Cristiano Ronaldo - one of the best, if not the best football player in the world right now.
Rafael Nadal - the best tennis player in the world.

All of them examples of people who are clearly superior compared to Ronda when it comes to athletic ability.

Last edited:
Dana is so deep into the friendzone that it would take James Cameron and Richard Branson to get him out.

I'd bet on the average casual being more intelligent than the average Sherdogger anyway. I mean, if most casuals watched a documentary on Nick Newell and somebody called him 'the most amazing athlete I've known', the casual would get what they mean.

Wouldn't be hard that, in fairness. Still, it clearly works for them.

Dc
Cc sabatheia
Jeron verhoen
Miggy
Lamar odom
Zack randolf
Marshawn lynch
Roy hubbert
Boris diaw
Etc
Etc