Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

Nicely done. But those goals are all against C-level Swedish athletes. I cannot think of a single top athlete from Sweden who does not play for the Detroit red Wings.

Soccer is bigger than icehockey in Sweden. If anything those swedish guys in Detroit Red Wings are c-level athletes.

lol That Nadal photo is fake. And either Dana has hit that already or he's trying desperately to hit it sometime in the future.

doubt it

nadal-aussiepractice-1.jpg

If you like a person but want them to fail just because of someone else said about them, that's pretty lame.

I did not say I want anyone to fail. Please don't intentionally misinterpret things so you can up your post count...

CLOWN

Dana has seen Ronda in every sense of the word.

Ronda is an amazing athlete but dana is a promoter and is promoting. He also said many times barao was the p4p best leading up to his fight with tj too and clearly he's not anywhere close.

She's a crazy athlete, she could even knock out mayweather, and probably triangle choke lebron james.

He said she was the most amazing athlete he had ever worked with, that's different than just athletes he's seen. Of course, it's still insane and delusional and incredibly annoying.

My god, this place is like the big brother house or some equally stupid shit with the ridiculous dramatics over simple comments.

Dana being Dana as usual. Nothing else to see here.

Until the day she stops making you money right Dana? Then you will bash her senseless.

Back