Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

She must be good at that one thing you know

tumblr_mwm0qvxkld1qjed6xo1_400.gif

lmfao

"Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of The Bed or Kitchen table".

yeah there weren't enough rumors already Dana

As far as ridiculous things Dana has said, this doesn't even crack the top 25.

Until he does it in the World Cup, and not playing for the All Star Barca squad, Messi won't ever be in the discussion for GOAT anything. If Pele had played on a team with as many superstars as Messi has to rely on - and if Pele had played with today's rules where you're not allowed to touch a player on the opposing team - Pele would have scored about 50% more goals than he did. So ... no.

Rousey alone leaves me indifferent at best. Dana makes me despise her with all his bullshit though :)

ITT Sherdog continuing to show its mastery of language.

Until he does it in the World Cup, and not playing for the All Star Barca squad, Messi won't ever be in the discussion for GOAT anything. If Pele had played on a team with as many superstars as Messi has to rely on - and if Pele had played with today's rules where you're not allowed to touch a player on the opposing team - Pele would have scored about 50% more goals than he did. So ... no.

Bla bla bla. I am not even a Barcelona fan, but i can still see that Messi is the best.

Edit: Pele didn't play in my life time, obviously i won't rate him in this context "best athlete i haver ever _SEEN_"

Last edited:
Back