Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

Hm. Even in the explosive/athletic sense?

GSP4_display_image.jpg

christiano-ronaldo-workout-987.jpg

LcSU5uOsO79bTWYSR-alcjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

inb4 the massive butthurt because a promoter is promoting a fighter.

Anyone else wanna see Ronda lose horribly in her next fight just because Dana says shit like this?

Brock
Randleman

Ronda IS amazing though.

Next week, it will be Might Mouse who is P4P the best fighter in the world. I don't mind Dana promoting a fighter, but his hyperbole is insane sometimes.

I'm fairly certain he hasn't boned her... Dudes only talk this way about chicks they want to bone, not have boned.

I'm fairly certain he hasn't boned her... Dudes only talk this way about chicks they want to bone, not have boned.

true. Dana is the type of guy in high school that thinks a girl likes him because she talked to him once.

Dana totally lost it, he could at least make his crush less obvious...

dana reminds me a bit of me when i rate the greatest achievements in human history. i go with lego's as my #1, the moon landing is up there though, maybe #2...

inb4 the massive butthurt because a promoter is promoting a fighter.

inafter Dana gets excused for saying immensely stupid things that make him sound foolish. Sounding stupid and full of shit isn't the makings of a good promoter.

images

=

images

You are in the Friendzone Dana, sorry.

Last edited:
I never was a fan of Rousey, but he's making me actively hate her. Call it rebellion against his hyperbolic bullshit as regards her.

131012023920745586.gif

The speed, the power, the technique. Would murder Floyd in a boxing match too.

Back