Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

true. Dana is the type of guy in high school that thinks a girl likes him because she talked to him once.

No, that's not how he come across. At all. It's more likely that you're the type of guy sitting behind a screen feeling all tough by imagining how pathetic Dana is, while he's the one running a business, making millions, boning babes.

Dana should be a bit quiet, does he not remember what happened last time he went all hype? Barao lost.

I'm fairly certain he hasn't boned her... Dudes only talk this way about chicks they want to bone, not have boned.

People say this but i really doubt it, why would dana white waste his time with a 160lb fighter?

He is way above that.

why would dana white waste his time with a 160lb fighter?

Different strokes man. The 160 lb fighter is more attractive to some than a 106 lb model. Silly question.

It's really hard to argue an opinion. If this is his opinion so be it.

I think he has had some personal one on one time to observe her athletic skills. Probably got some moves hes never seen before.

Different strokes man. The 160 lb fighter is more attractive to some than a 106 lb model. Silly question.

models are generally ugly
they become models not because they are sexy but because they have a unique look that catches the eye (nice way of saying they are weird)

No exact way of testing athleticism, but let's look few things:

Does she squat, deadlift, clean, bench press etc. more compared to her bodyweight than anyone else?
Does she jump higher, run faster or run longer than anyone else?
Can she jump rope better than anyone else?
Can she do taekwondo, karate or capoeira movements like no-one else?
Does she have fastest hands in the game?
Does she have the best footwork around?
Can she go 5 rounds non-stop like Cain?
Does she have fastest double leg, most explosive suplex or best low single?
Does she have balance like like Machida or GSP?
Can she react faster than Anderson?

I don't think she has anything that makes her super athletic. She's really athletic for a woman but like we know, in physical abilities women are incomparable to men. And get away with that "promoter's gonna promote". Yeah, promote without BS. I care even less about Ronda because of this bs.

Does she squat, deadlift, clean, bench press etc. more compared to her bodyweight than anyone else?

I don't think she has anything that makes her super athletic. She's really athletic for a woman but like we know, in physical abilities women are incomparable to men. And get away with that "promoter's gonna promote". Yeah, promote without BS. I care even less about Ronda because of this bs.

Dana's over adulation of her is obnoxious, but I don't think we need to pretend like Ronda isn't an excellent athlete just because Dana wants to hook up with her. She is very athletic.

Well, he didn't say 'most athletic person' but 'most amazing athlete'. So maybe it's her athleticism for a woman that he finds amazing?

It's really hard to argue an opinion. If this is his opinion so be it.
It's stated matter of factly, and it's incorrect. He's seen much better athletes. He's just hyping again.

Dana's over adulation of her is obnoxious, but I don't think we need to pretend like Ronda isn't an excellent athlete just because Dana wants to hook up with her. She is very athletic.

Yes she is. Is she the greatest athlete around or even close to it? Nope.

promoter is promoting his wares. water is wet.

Dude I swear Dana has a crush on her or better yet the fooled around.

Well, he didn't say 'most athletic person' but 'most amazing athlete'. So maybe it's her athleticism for a woman that he finds amazing?

That's possible, I don't think so though. Good point regardless!

Back