Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

'Most amazing athlete' doesn't have to mean 'most athletic person'. Somebody could say Nick Newell or Kyle Maynard is the most amazing athlete they know and nobody would bat an eye.

People give too much attention to what Dana has to say. He's a promoter, his whole job is about bullshitting.

Dude I swear Dana has a crush on her or better yet the fooled around.

No way they fooled around. Dana probably bought her roses on Valentines day and when he gave them to her she blushed and said, "Thanks so much. You are so sweet to me. You are like a big brother." And Dana, not able to read the language for Friendzone thought that meant he is almost in.

'Most amazing athlete' doesn't have to mean 'most athletic person'. Somebody could say Nick Newell or Kyle Maynard is the most amazing athlete they know and nobody would bat an eye.

I'd call them retarded for saying that when they aren't the most amazing by any stretch of the word

People give too much attention to what Dana has to say. He's a promoter, his whole job is about bullshitting.

Why is that the job of a promoter? Why do we justify Dana's constant lying because he is a promoter? Why can't we all just agree, promoter is stupidest most inane job on the planet if what it means is lie and bullshit people all the time?

And does a promoter have to lie this much? Can't he just say, "Rousey is an exceptional athlete who will be tough to defeat"? It's true.

I'd call them retarded for saying that when they aren't the most amazing by any stretch of the word

Then you'd look retarded due to your limited ability to understand context, lol.

131012023920745586.gif

The speed, the power, the technique. Would murder Floyd in a boxing match too.

she drops WBC champs everyday theyre bringing them over from mexico and she drops them with bodyshots i swear

true. Dana is the type of guy in high school that thinks a girl likes him because she talked to him once.

Dude is a multimillionaire, tv personality that runs a very successful company, with a ton of connections. Don't have any delusions, in the vast majority of circumstances, he fucks who he wants to fuck

dana didn't mean 'most athletic' he said most 'amazing athlete' which can mean a lot of things

dana didn't mean 'most athletic' he said most 'amazing athlete' which can mean a lot of things

WOW another person with a working brain! I bet you come here to feel smarter than everybody since it's so, so easy for anyone with at least average intelligence. Oh, Sherdog.

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain he hasn't boned her... Dudes only talk this way about chicks they want to bone, not have boned.

Pretty much. That's how I always talk about girls.

Dude is a multimillionaire, tv personality that runs a very successful company, with a ton of connections. Don't have any delusions, in the vast majority of circumstances, he fucks who he wants to fuck

Either you are 12 years old or you have no real contact with women. And if you do have contact with women, then you need to try and meet better ones because apparently you believe they will fuck anyone on TV or with money. Which is hilariously wrong.

Back