Dana "Ronda Rousey Is The Most Amazing Athlete I Have Ever Seen, In Every Sense Of..

Dude is a multimillionaire, tv personality that runs a very successful company, with a ton of connections. Don't have any delusions, in the vast majority of circumstances, he fucks who he wants to fuck

This.

Then again, Dana might be in love...

She's such an amazing athlete that after like 5 years of training, she still can't throw a punch.

Either you are 12 years old or you have no real contact with women. And if you do have contact with women, then you need to try and meet better ones because apparently you believe they will fuck anyone on TV or with money. Which is hilariously wrong.

Na I'm just an adult with a firm understanding of influence, power, and what people find attractive. You, on the other hand, are a moron.

Example of Ronda being amazing:

rouseymiddlefinger.png

It actually is amazing that she beat Miesha there since she was in the middle of a 17 lb 1 day weight cut... some women have trouble cutting half that total for a fight with all the time in the world to prepare. She is a SUPREME female weight cu... athlete.

ROWDY

This is a man who knows Mike Tyson.

As far as physical gifts and athleticism goes, it's hard to beat Tyson.

This is a man who knows Mike Tyson.

As far as physical gifts and athleticism goes, it's hard to beat Tyson.

Adding to that just a bit, I've never found a man to be more menacing than Prime Tyson. Only Prime Karelin and a few others occupy the same space. By menacing, I mean that I would actually have a panic attack if somebody told me I had to fight him. It was everything: the look in his eyes, how ripped he was, his ferocity, that creepy way he smiled at people. It was enough to give you nightmares.

It's really hard to argue an opinion. If this is his opinion so be it.

I don't know why people think that. It is not hard to argue an opinion. People who think opinions are immune to criticism or fault are wrong. Now if your opinion is you like comedies more than dramas there is nothing to argue there as that is simple preference.

If your opinion is 'fire is cold and will not burn you' then we can argue that and show you are factually wrong.

IF Ronda is 'the most amazing athlete in every sense' then that can be compared. How fast is she, how strong is she, how good are her reflexes as the best athletes in every sense are strong across the board and not just in one speciality area. And gender norming is fine. I am asking all those questions in relation to other high level athlete women.

I'm fairly certain he hasn't boned her... Dudes only talk this way about chicks they want to bone, not have boned.
This is so true and women know it too. The allure wears off.

"...in every sense" sounds the expected amount of sleazy for Dana referencing Rousey.

Last edited:
i agree with dana
medaled olympic athlete we are talking about here

she does some pretty fantastic, borderline poetic things in there. But she isn't even top 10 when it comes to "amazing athlete" category.

inb4 the massive butthurt because a promoter is promoting a fighter.

This is true in most cases, but it doesnt seem to be the case here. It's like a schoolboy talking about his crush that he just cant get to.

Back