News Dana: Masvidal vs Leon is happening

Leon's got this. Masvidal had the audacity to lose to the #1 P4P fighter on the roster after sleeping Darren Till and beating the shit out of Nate. He's a can, journeyman, fake gangster, etc.

Leon stiff armed into another fight against his will like the Khamzat fight
<5>

either way, it's a money fight, while the usman fight is money and prestige

not the end of the world

Imagine being so clueless that people believe landing one punch in a 25 minute fight means you “almost finished” someone. He didn’t even knock him down, ffs.

Whether it’s Diaz ballwashing or Edwards hate it’s fucking pathetically delusional. I guess every single fight someone almost finished the other guy. The level of casual fandom, and knowledge in here is astounding.
Leon was on wobbly legs for more than a minute. But of course you’re too caught up in another one of your temper tantrums to see the only reason Diaz didn’t drop him is cause he started pointing at him instead of going in for the kill.

Makes sense for both guys, no point in Leon sitting out for so many months. Its not fully confimed but looks like thats what Dana wants next for both guys

i believe it when jorge shows he signed the bout agreement.

jorge is in a must win spot that why he ducking leon and burns.

i believe it when jorge shows he signed the bout agreement.

jorge is in a must win spot that why he ducking leon and burns.
Jorge isn't in some must win spot. His last two losses have come against the #2 or #3 all time WW. A guy Leon has also lost to. Jorge played his cards right and got 2 title shots don't being a hater and act ignorant like you wouldn't have done the same.

Jorge isn't in some must win spot. His last two losses have come against the #2 or #3 all time WW. A guy Leon has also lost to. Jorge played his cards right and got 2 title shots don't being a hater and act ignorant like you wouldn't have done the same.

yes he is with casuals who he needs to buy his fighting company to buy his clothing line to buy his vokla.

losing 3 fighting in a row will cost him casuals fans

What does this mean for Burns? He’s stated that he’ll never fight Luque due to their close friendship. Who would be his next opponent?

I think Masvidal has what it takes after seeing Nate almost finish Leon. Edwards is gonna have to wrestle!!!

leon will win the same way vs jorge like he did vs nate. just cause nate almost won doesnt mean anything.

Leon should take this. Masvidal never wanted this fight. He sucker punched him up in a dark hall after high on himself from starching Tilly.

I got Masvidal.
IMO he has better striking and enough grappling defense (defended very well against Maia and Usman) to mitigate Leon's grappling. I also think Leon has a questionable chin.

But Masvidal is up there in age, and who knows how this Usman KO will affect him.

everyone said that how nate would beat leon and 49-46 still happened. it be the same vs jorge.

Leon getting screwed again lol. And WW division stalled.

Who is fighting Usman after he is done with Colbi?

You have Luque there but Nate called him out. Burns for sure needs one more.

so leon should sit on the side lines while usman is fighting instead of getting an easy win to be ready for a early 2022 title shiot.

They shoulda made that scrap when it was hot. Now I'm interested but it's lacking that spice...

Think I may back Leon here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back