News Dana: Masvidal vs Leon is happening

Leon Edwards wins this Masvidal is a decent fighter but overrated to the max. Jorge has to get lucky with a punch for him to win that fight.

This is better for Leon than waiting for a title

Its shame dana wasn't behind the idea when the fight really mattered.
Jorge wants it now he's on the skid.
I don't see how leon can win here.
If he wins, jorge was just washed up in many people's eyes

Its shame dana wasn't behind the idea when the fight really mattered.
Jorge wants it now he's on the skid.
I don't see how leon can win here.
If he wins, jorge was just washed up in many people's eyes
Its a high profile fight,which is what he should be after,regardless of what people think about it if he wins.

Makes sense for both guys, no point in Leon sitting out for so many months. Its not fully confimed but looks like thats what Dana wants next for both guys

Leon gonna smash Masbumdal

Its a high profile fight,which is what he should be after,regardless of what people think about it if he wins.
You are probably right but it just doesn't have the same shine to it in my opinion.
Jorge has literally just been kod and dominated back to back.
Don't get me wrong I think Jorge still has plenty in the tank.
The ufc should have made this fight after Jorge lost the decision to usman. The fight had more steam.

You are probably right but it just doesn't have the same shine to it in my opinion.
Jorge has literally just been kod and dominated back to back.
Don't get me wrong I think Jorge still has plenty in the tank.
The ufc should have made this fight after Jorge lost the decision to usman. The fight had more steam.
Yeah but he lost to Usman. That doesnt mean he cant beat Leon.

Leon should sign the contract then cheap shot him in the stare down at the weigh-in getting the fight cancelled. All he has to do is go to his twitter later and write #supernecessary and all the tweeners will be orgasmic over how cool he is!
The fight wont get cancelled. The UFC would want it to do it more,if that happened.

tough call.

If 5th round Nate wobbles you at 170... you have a suspect chin. If Mas connects its lights out for Leon.

We don't know the state of Masvidal's chin currently though... It might not be the same since Usman.

I like both fighters but I think Leon will win by dec

Leon is a tough sell at all levels. At the title shot level it won't sell and what if he becomes champion. At least beating Diaz and then Jorge will give him some fan clout. Of course the best case scenario is with masvidal beating Leon and Colby beating Usman for Colby/Jorge to happen

tough call.

If 5th round Nate wobbles you at 170... you have a suspect chin. If Mas connects its lights out for Leon.

We don't know the state of Masvidal's chin currently though... It might not be the same since Usman.
If there is one thing Nate is good at,is his timing on that combination he threw. He also stunned Masvidal and Conor with that,though Mas ate it better than those two.

Put Edwards against someone that can actually beat him so he can go away. Probably one of the most uninteresting top ranked contenders out there.

Good fight to keep them busy for now. Edwards should be nowhere near the title at this point.

Nick Diaz will be getting the next shot at Usman/Colby winner if he beats Lawler.
This upcoming fight was Nick's trial run to make 170. UFC isn't putting him in any high profile fights at WW moving forward.

Makes sense for both guys, no point in Leon sitting out for so many months. Its not fully confimed but looks like thats what Dana wants next for both guys

Dana has a weird obsession with this dweeb.

Back