News Dana: Masvidal vs Leon is happening

I got Masvidal.
IMO he has better striking and enough grappling defense (defended very well against Maia and Usman) to mitigate Leon's grappling. I also think Leon has a questionable chin.

But Masvidal is up there in age, and who knows how this Usman KO will affect him.

Wonder if it'll be 5 rounds, can't imagine it not being on ppv. 268 only has 2 title fights so that's plausible. 269 has 3 title fights if Poirier/Oliveira is made official. If its added to 269 it would probably be 3 rounds, unless they just do 4 main-card fights, all 5-rounders.

I don't think it's a bad idea for Leon. If he gets a win over a big name like Masvidal after already beating Nate then he should have significant traction going into a fight with Usman.

Leon getting screwed again lol. And WW division stalled.

Who is fighting Usman after he is done with Colbi?

You have Luque there but Nate called him out. Burns for sure needs one more.

Robbie Barstool taking everything Ariel has worked for

Ariel had to take 6 jobs to match Robbie's salary

I will laugh so hard if Masvidal starches him. This reminds me of Fitch trying to get a title shot. They just kept throwing people at him hoping he loses. I really hope he doesn't for his sake though.

Good fight to keep them busy for now. Edwards should be nowhere near the title at this point.

Nick Diaz will be getting the next shot at Usman/Colby winner if he beats Lawler.

Leon shouldnt have fought Diaz. That fight didnt do him any favors. He completely outclassed him but diaz didnt get put away and had some success at the end of the fight. Diaz is a lightweight journeyman and Leon is supposed to be the #1 contender at welterweight.

Im sure this post will somehow offend someone.

I think Masvidal has what it takes after seeing Nate almost finish Leon. Edwards is gonna have to wrestle!!!
Imagine being so clueless that people believe landing one punch in a 25 minute fight means you “almost finished” someone. He didn’t even knock him down, ffs.

Whether it’s Diaz ballwashing or Edwards hate it’s fucking pathetically delusional. I guess every single fight someone almost finished the other guy. The level of casual fandom, and knowledge in here is astounding.

Back