News Dana: Masvidal vs Leon is happening

Masvidal probably wins. And a win against a fighter with no elite wins will once again put Masvidal in pole position for a title shot.

Are Colby, WB, Burns and Usman the only elite wins in the division?

The lead up to this is going to be hilarious

The lead up to this is going to be hilarious

I imagine another scuffle. Leon will have a hard time controlling himself around Masvidal

I mean Leon verbally started it last time but Masvidal hit him and cut his cheek. That wont be for forgotten

casual stil lthink he important. notice he doing wrestling if he loses more there be more of that as well as no more casuals buying up his clothing line ot beer plus he needs casuals to try and support his fighting company that likely will fail any way.

I didn’t know he has a clothing line and his own alcohol product. I didn’t know he did an appearance in wrestling either. Am I worse than a casual?

wondering how much of that usman KO is going to be in masvidal's head from here on out. that was a bad KO.

Like everything that comes from Barstool, he is annoying and an ass kisser, actually it makes perfect sense that Dana loves this dude
Yeah maybe that's why he annoys me a lot but Dana breaks a lot of news on his interviews. Very odd.

I didn’t know he has a clothing line and his own alcohol product. I didn’t know he did an appearance in wrestling either. Am I worse than a casual?

but if he keeps losing he lose the casual that he needs to buy what he selling.

but if he keeps losing he lose the casual that he needs to buy what he selling.

I don’t think that casuals know that he is selling this shite. Casuals don’t follow these trends.

I don’t think that casuals know that he is selling this shite. Casuals don’t follow these trends.

yes they do cause when he fights and post alot about his personal stuff on socailmedia.

Hope Leon wins. Fresh contender plus he deserves it no matter how boring or annoying people think he is.

Whore-heyy really went from a legit BMF to a Jake Paul goon before annoying Paul begging for money fights. Trying to get Mcgregor's attention in a silly bathrobe. Nate's a real gangster, Street Judas is just trying to imitate his friend and legit monster Yoel Romero.

Are they gonna tell us Masvidal gets next title shot if he were to actually beat Edwards? Imagine the meltdown. I think winner of Kamaru & Colby would both be in favour of having their next title defense be Mas

Makes sense for both guys, no point in Leon sitting out for so many months. Its not fully confimed but looks like thats what Dana wants next for both guys

In what world does it make sense for both guys?

Not that I don't want to see the fight or think it is a good matchup. It is just a piss poor card being dealt to Leon, TBH. He's been dicked around, in my opinion. I'm not even a fan, just think he deserved a title shot by now, and I don't think Masvidal has the recent track record to have earned a fight against Leon.

But, it is the entertainment business and you do what you are told...so I'll watch it. I just don't think it makes sense, by any means.

It seems like Mas saw Nate put Leon on skates and is angling for this match all of the sudden.

Leon will be too smart for Mas. and unlike Nate, Mas does not have an insane gas tank and will not be able to still be fresh in round 5 after getting out pointed and worn down for 24 minutes.

Back