• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dan Hardy calls for Jon Jones to be stripped of title, cites Conor Mcgregor precedent

If he's waiting this long to fight Stiopic then y'all know it's his last fight. Ugh

Jones still their biggest draw until Connor gives enough of a crap to get dedicated to the sport again which ain't happening. They rather have him fight than not fight so he'll pick his opponents, duck whoever he wants, and Dana won't do shit but make excuses for him.

🤡 Hardy should keep his trap shut 🤡🤡
Dana might cut his wife out of pure spite <31>

"Dan Hardy calls..." Who gives a fuck about Dan Hardy.

Mr. Hardy gets hate (have no idea why), but to me he was a damn fine commentator. That was messed up the way they took "Mr fuck up" Herb Dean's side. Smfh.

Also I agree with Dan, fuck Jon and Stipe, who gives a shit about that fight really. You want to talk about gimmick fights, Dana? This is a real doozy of a nonsensical fight.

I don't want to hear Dana saying that he makes the fights fans want to see either, he knows everyone doesn't want this fight, you can tell by his reaction when he's asked a question about Stipe vs Jones, he looks visibility uneasy. You call tell he hears and sees all the fans push back, yet still we're stuck with this retarded ass fight.

You really have no idea why ppl don’t like him?
I’ll give you a hint, it’s his personality

Can’t stand this guy at all
Even if he’s right on this one, I ain’t giving Mr. Oootlaw props lol

From a commercial point of view...

the UFC willfully destroying their credibility for a short term pay day is at best a questionable business move and at worst quite retarded.

Spending 20-30 years building a (for the most part) solid brand first reputation just to publicly take a shit on it for one criminal with maybe 1 fight left is in fact retarded.
"We give the fans the fights they want to see"

Signed, Dana Dipshit White.

I saw conor stripped at the 34:05 mark of roadhouse

macedo.webp

who is this? i want to know for research purposes.

Jones got injured. The Stipe fight would have already happened if he didn't.

Had Jones been 27 and not had the legacy that he actually does have (fighting wise), well, of course he should be stripped.

Cut the GOAT some slack for his final fight, and feel free to consider Aspinall the actual champ.
Jones nuthuggers literally saying "Treat my idol special because he's special to me" lmao

That comparison isn't really relevant. Jones is the GOAT, (probably) looking for a final fight, and Mcgregor obviously isn't close to being GOAT (if not counting fame).

Stripping Jones would look petty as fuck - that is if the Stipe fight actually happens in the fall.
He can have a final fight that isn’t for the HW title. Otherwise, he needs to fight the Interim Champ, vacate, or be stripped.

Mcgregor went longer uninjured and without even being scheduled to, Jones is still short of that.

Why would they strip Jones when they already have his Stipe fight booked or atleast planned for Nov at MSG. Not like theres no fight or date on the horizon. Now if he gets hurt again or fight falls through then you strip him but at this point its not happening.

Jones and Stipe will fight in Nov and they'll ask the winner to fight Tom/Blaydes winner and if champ refuses then interim champ will become real champ by end of the year.

That comparison isn't really relevant. Jones is the GOAT, (probably) looking for a final fight, and Mcgregor obviously isn't close to being GOAT (if not counting fame).

Stripping Jones would look petty as fuck - that is if the Stipe fight actually happens in the fall.

Its been over a year since he fought and won't fight again until what... November?

Since when can a champ not fight for almost 2 years?

Whole thing is horse shit already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back