Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

Lawyer confirmed today that joshua brown was getting death threats and zero police coverage.

He was getting threats from a separate shooting that he was involved with where he was shot and another man was killed.

Some in the community feared that he had been targeted because of his testimony, but family members say Brown had been concerned about a nightclub altercation late last year. “Members of Joshua’s family have expressed to me, and his close friends, that there were ongoing threats related to the Nov. 2018 shooting at the Dallas Cabaret,” says Civil Rights attorney Lee Merritt. The shooting in the parking lot of the Dallas nightclub killed Nicholas Shaq’uan Diggs of Lancaster and wounded Brown. Kendall Morris was later arrested, indicted for murder and released on bond.
And this is why I think the math says it likely was just a coincidence and I sincerely hope an investigation brings it to light, but the Dallas PD are notoriously corrupt and it's reasonable to bear retribution in mind as a possible motive.

By the way, @SIRGAY HARITONOB! did you notice in that story in the OP where the Mayor says, effectively, trust us, we'll figure this out, don't worry?

He wasnt even a pivotal witness, as she, you know, called 911 and admitted she did it.
Killing him after she is sentenced..... well, they really looked out for her. Im convinced she will get off, now! Shady pigs!

Actually, he testified that he did not hear her shout "raise your hands" which was important.

Last edited:
Now Trump will get Kavanaugh to overturn the verdict, and at the retrial this guy can't testify so the killer cop will get to walk free. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Damn, Brown even shot one of the guys before they shot him. Didn't his family claim that he never got into trouble and kept to himself?

Now Trump will get Kavanaugh to overturn the verdict, and at the retrial this guy can't testify so the killer cop will get to walk free. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.
or they will keep the self-confessed guilty cop in prison for her term, and so sadly, the cops havent done anything nasty here... except Guyger, by accident.

not to my knowledge, no.
pure speculation on my part.
why would you jump to such a conclusion, when the guy was a drug dealer who was already the target of violent crime from others completely unrelated to the guyger testimony

[the day Brown testified, someone posted on one of Brown's social media accounts, "Now we know where to find you." The post was later deleted.]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joshua...ase-of-slain-amber-guyger-witness-2019-10-08/
Grassy knoll.
a hospitalized suspect from the shooting says he and the other two suspects met joshua on a drug deal. brown had 12 lbs of lettuce in his house.

sure, connected to the trial, in that criminals who potentially wanted him dead now knew exactly where he lived.

that does not at all support your speculation that "no, a cop didn't do it. but someone sympathetic to them may have."

edit: oh. i see youve edited out your statemnt before i was able to quote it.

whatever dude.
not really invested in the whole thing.
some ppl are dead, bitch is in prison.
let's move on.
you win the internets

It's over now, they caught the suspects. And of course judging from the comments, they don't believe it, which doesn't surprised me. People hate being wrong.

That comments section is a shitshow, lol. The cops clearly brought in the "suspects" from Louisiana and set the whole thing up, it's the only logical explanation. Also the Earth is flat, look into it.

Where's the information leading you to believe he was a drug dealer? And how is it a guarantee that the was killed due to that status, even if true?

Your second point seems to support my speculation that his murder was somehow connected to his role in the trial.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/08/dallas-police-arrest-suspect-joshua-brown-murder-case/

"“Thaddeous Green was the facilitator. He’s the one who contacted Joshua Brown,” Asst. Moore said.

Moore said when they got to the location, “Green gets out of the vehicle, has a conversation with Joshua Brown which escalates into physical altercations.”

Jacquerious Mitchell told police when he got out of the vehicle, Brown ordered him to get back in his vehicle and shot him in the chest, Asst. Chief Moore said.

Jacquerious Mitchell said while wounded in the vehicle, he heard two more gun shots.

“He said that Thaddeous Green shot Joshua Brown two times,” Asst. Chief Moore said.

Green also took Brown’s backpack and gun.

Michael Mitchell was the driver.

Police said he dropped Green off to an unknown location and took Jacquarious to the hospital. He is currently in police custody at Parkland Hospital.

brown.jpg

Joshua Brown testifying during Amber Guyger murder trial.

Police also executed a search warrant at Brown’s apartment where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC, cartridges and $4,000 in cash."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joshua...ase-of-slain-amber-guyger-witness-2019-10-08/

a hospitalized suspect from the shooting says he and the other two suspects met joshua on a drug deal. brown had 12 lbs of lettuce in his house.

sure, connected to the trial, in that criminals who potentially wanted him dead now knew exactly where he lived.

that does not at all support your speculation that "no, a cop didn't do it. but someone sympathetic to them may have."

edit: oh. i see youve edited out your statemnt before i was able to quote it.

His old post is in my quote above.

Back