Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

3 things could’ve happened here

1) killing was a random thing

2) some crazy fringe supremacist types killed him because they were annoyed by the verdict

3) the police did it themselves with a gun they confiscated from the streets

Or

4) None of the above.

I think you just locked up “Worst Poster on Sherdog” for the 4th year straight. El Anciano has gotta be super jealous.

Police also executed a search warrant at Brown’s apartment where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC, cartridges and $4,000 in cash."

Sounds like he could afford clothes with buttons.

I can't believe all of the people on social media that think this was a set-up by the cops. If it were a set-up, then they would only need a single suspect and most likely claim that he is dead. Now you have 3 suspects who are all alive, one of whom was treated at the hospital for a gunshot wound, so there would also be witnesses who work at the hospital that treated him.

And don't you think that Brown's family is going to wonder why there is no trial if these people don't exist?

Hard to imagine getting shot over weed deals involving pounds or less. Ridiculous.

Or

4) None of the above.

I think you just locked up “Worst Poster on Sherdog” for the 4th year straight. El Anciano has gotta be super jealous.

It could easily be any of those 3 and I also included a 4th category. And who are you anyway. Legit no one has ever seen you here.

Hard to imagine getting shot over weed deals involving pounds or less. Ridiculous.
Lol in America people get shot over $20 dummy sack drug deals, scuffed shoes, perceived slights, you name it. Not hard to imagine here.

I can't believe all of the people on social media that think this was a set-up by the cops. If it were a set-up, then they would only need a single suspect and most likely claim that he is dead. Now you have 3 suspects who are all alive, one of whom was treated at the hospital for a gunshot wound, so there would also be witnesses who work at the hospital that treated him.

And don't you think that Brown's family is going to wonder why there is no trial if these people don't exist?
If it were a conspiracy, what better way to get the public to turn off their brains and go along with it than the story we are being told? Some of you guys even wanted this to be the angle... before anyone knew anything.

There was a guy shot and killed right down the street from me over $20 that he owned someone for weed. I was friends with the getaway driver. He's been in jail for 5 years now.

Lol in America people get shot over $20 dummy sack drug deals, scuffed shoes, perceived slights, you name it. Not hard to imagine here.
There was a guy shot and killed right down the street from me over $20 that he owned someone for weed. I was friends with the getaway driver. He's been in jail for 5 years now.

Well... I didn't want to stereotype Americans.
OK. Hard to imagine for someone outside America, and where weed's been decriminalised since 1987.

If it were a conspiracy, what better way to get the public to turn off their brains and go along with it than the story we are being told? Some of you guys even wanted this to be the angle... before anyone knew anything.

And other people desperately wanted the cops to be behind it.

If this story isn't true, it could be debunked almost immediately. You have pics of 3 suspects, you have a guy in the hospital, you have their names and where they live. If these people didn't exist, dozens of people would be coming forward exposing this lie.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/08/dallas-police-arrest-suspect-joshua-brown-murder-case/

"“Thaddeous Green was the facilitator. He’s the one who contacted Joshua Brown,” Asst. Moore said.

Moore said when they got to the location, “Green gets out of the vehicle, has a conversation with Joshua Brown which escalates into physical altercations.”

Jacquerious Mitchell told police when he got out of the vehicle, Brown ordered him to get back in his vehicle and shot him in the chest, Asst. Chief Moore said.

Jacquerious Mitchell said while wounded in the vehicle, he heard two more gun shots.

“He said that Thaddeous Green shot Joshua Brown two times,” Asst. Chief Moore said.

Green also took Brown’s backpack and gun.

Michael Mitchell was the driver.

Police said he dropped Green off to an unknown location and took Jacquarious to the hospital. He is currently in police custody at Parkland Hospital.

brown.jpg

Joshua Brown testifying during Amber Guyger murder trial.

Police also executed a search warrant at Brown’s apartment where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC, cartridges and $4,000 in cash."

His old post is in my quote above.
lol, you really feel the need to grind away at something don't ya, skippy.
have it.
"speculation: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence."
that's what I was doing.
got it?

Lemme guess...

Because he wore a Dragon Ball Z shirt yall figured he wasn't bout that life huh?

Yep my brother in law and his 2 other friends got into a fight with another group of guys over $5. His friend pulled out a gun and killed the guy. Committed suicide by cop soon after.

Have two other dudes (this one was a little to close to home) who were brothers. They pulled out guns on my friends and started shooting at them over maybe $10. The thing that freaked me out is I sold them a bunch of old pills my dads GF had in the house. He called me back one day and said they didn't work so I offered to give him his money back and I forget if they accepted it or wanted more pills (I was out already). I kept thinking..what if I just said fuck off. Which is something I could have done because they were always pussies to me but apparently they were way more real than I knew.

Actually still semi in contact with both and they've both chilled out heavily. It was the pills fucking them up like that.

Yep my brother in law and his 2 other friends got into a fight with another group of guys over $5. His friend pulled out a gun and killed the guy. Committed suicide by cop soon after.

Have two other dudes (this one was a little to close to home) who were brothers. They pulled out guns on my friends and started shooting at them over maybe $10. The thing that freaked me out is I sold them a bunch of old pills my dads GF had in the house. He called me back one day and said they didn't work so I offered to give him his money back and I forget if they accepted it or wanted more pills (I was out already). I kept thinking..what if I just said fuck off. Which is something I could have done because they were always pussies to me but apparently they were way more real than I knew.

Actually still semi in contact with both and they've both chilled out heavily. It was the pills fucking them up like that.
What a interesting life you live. Have you ever thought of getting out of the ghetto and going back to school?

Just read it was allegedly a drug deal gone bad. 3 guys from Louisiana allegedly were trying to buy drugs from Brown.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/08/dallas-police-arrest-suspect-joshua-brown-murder-case/
lol at driving 4 hours to buy drugs from a guy who was like 3 days removed from having national/media attention in the biggest case of the entire year and lol at supposedly killing him but leaving both the money and weed.

Either this is 100% BS or this thing is a circus.

lol at buying drugs from a guy who was like 3 days removed from having national/media attention and lol at supposedly killing him but leaving both the money and weed.

Wonder if they caught the guys because they all dropped their passports at the scene

lol at driving 4 hours to buy drugs from a guy who was like 3 days removed from having national/media attention in the biggest case of the entire year and lol at supposedly killing him but leaving both the money and weed.

sounds like a shitty TV cop show setup doesn't it?
but I've been corrected by whoever it was who wanted "FACTS".
the sheeple have spoken!

Back