Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

https://www.theroot.com/nobody-is-buying-dallas-pd-s-bullshit-story-about-joshu-1838917708

This story does a pretty good job of pointing out how ridiculous the Dallas PD story. First, the fact that Brown was apparently the type of dude to sell weed in bulk, but also the tupe of dude to do out of his apartment and without backup. Second, and most notably, the idea that the PD got all this from the gunshot victim, lol. Like, at what point did he just spill all the beans and why in the world would he do that?

Seems like the Dragon Ball Z shirt could have been intentional to soften his image...Joshua Brown evidently was no saint. Dude was arrested in at least five cities across Texas for drug possession, evading arrest, theft and having an illegal firearm.

I guess the cops arrested him 5 times before in Texas, knowing he was going to be a witness in the Jean murder case later on, so they could kill him for testifying and make it look like a drug deal gone bad...

The only thing crazier than the Dallas PD conspiracy is the idea that the defense never once mentioned that the prosecution was using a convicted felon in a Dragonball Z shirt as a witness. How in the world did none of this come up?

how it was written up and corroborated by other officers despite the video;

bjI8L.gif

This is actually rough for his family as she likely has far fewer resources (insurance policy limits) than would a municipality. IF she had renter's insurance, they will get policy limits. Maybe $300,000 if they're lucky, then minus attorney's fees. Unless it's common practice to have your own liability insurance policy if you're LEO. Someone here will know. I know nurses, teachers, paramedics have it. Not sure about LEO.

Judge makes ruling in Dallas police shooting case

A federal judge has ruled the city of Dallas is not liable for an off-duty police officer fatally shooting a man in his own apartment last year.

Former officer now sole defendant »

This is actually rough for his family as she likely has far fewer resources (insurance policy limits) than would a municipality. IF she had renter's insurance, they will get policy limits. Maybe $300,000 if they're lucky, then minus attorney's fees. Unless it's common practice to have your own liability insurance policy if you're LEO. Someone here will know. I know nurses, teachers, paramedics have it. Not sure about LEO.

Judge makes ruling in Dallas police shooting case

A federal judge has ruled the city of Dallas is not liable for an off-duty police officer fatally shooting a man in his own apartment last year.

Former officer now sole defendant »

I’m always conflicted on if the taxpayer should be on the hook for things like this.

the police force pension funds should be. You’d see shit drop right off.

however with this vapid ignorant woman, she wasn’t on the job. They shouldn’t get taxpayer dollars. God I feel for that family though.

I’m always conflicted on if the taxpayer should be on the hook for things like this.

however with this vapid ignorant woman, she wasn’t on the job. They shouldn’t get taxpayer dollars. God I feel for that family though.

You are correct but have you actually thought about the unintended consequences of this.

I have always thought this too. Any judgement against the police force should come out of the pension fund.
Do that and the departments would shape right up. And forget that toeing the blue line for the bad cops that are going to take money out of your pockets. Those guys would get ousted right out pronto.

^
I'm the first person on this board to suggest the police pension fund as a leverage tool to change their culture. I am always attacked for it. They suggest "insurance" instead.

LOL.

Bitch was still in Uniform and used her service weapon.

They are about to find out why that hug was such a stupid assed idea.

"Too late, you forgave us."

Shes still fighting the charges

I do believe her that she thought he was in her apartment but she should get 2nd Degree Murder for recklessness and shooting when there is no sign of imminent danger

Dallas (CNN)An attorney for Amber Guyger, the White former Dallas police officer convicted of killing of Black neighbor Botham Jean in his apartment, asked a Texas appeals court Tuesday to acquit her of murder or find her guilty of a lesser charge.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/us/amber-guyger-appeal-botham-jean-murder/index.html

10 years original sentence is not long enough.

Even more Incredulous is that the court is even considering throwing out the murder conviction.

A Texas appeals court is mulling whether to throw out the murder conviction of Amber Guyger for the 2018 killing of Botham Jean after the former Dallas police officer's attorney argued on Tuesday that she was acting in self-defense when she accidentally entered the wrong apartment and thought she was confronting an intruder.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-dallas-police-officer-amber-174900843.html

10 years original sentence is not long enough.

Even more Incredulous is that the court is even considering throwing out the murder conviction.

A Texas appeals court is mulling whether to throw out the murder conviction of Amber Guyger for the 2018 killing of Botham Jean after the former Dallas police officer's attorney argued on Tuesday that she was acting in self-defense when she accidentally entered the wrong apartment and thought she was confronting an intruder.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-dallas-police-officer-amber-174900843.html
Female privilege.

Back