Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

Wonder if they caught the guys because they all dropped their passports at the scene

lol at driving 4 hours to buy drugs from a guy who was like 3 days removed from having national/media attention in the biggest case of the entire year and lol at supposedly killing him but leaving both the money and weed.

Either this is 100% BS or this thing is a circus.

Well one of them was treated at the hospital for a gunshot wound, so I would imagine if this didn't happen that someone from the emergency room that night would have come forward and called bullshit on it. If a gunshot victim came in that night, the entire hospital would know about it.

Hard to imagine getting shot over weed deals involving pounds or less. Ridiculous.

Dude, it happens. People have been killed over dime bags of weed.

The ghetto is real.

sounds like a shitty TV cop show setup doesn't it?
but I've been corrected by whoever it was who wanted "FACTS".
the sheeple have spoken!

A female NASA astronaut wore diapers so she wouldn't have to waste time stopping during her drive across the country to murder her rival in a love triangle...lots of things don't make sense but actually happen.

astronaut-diapers_ex2su1.jpg

lol at driving 4 hours to buy drugs from a guy who was like 3 days removed from having national/media attention in the biggest case of the entire year and lol at supposedly killing him but leaving both the money and weed.

Either this is 100% BS or this thing is a circus.

That's why I put allegedly. More than likely connected to this per CBS:

"Brown was concerned for his safety and didn't want to testify in the Guyger trial because he believed he had been targeted in a previous November 2018 shooting, according to his family lawyer, Lee Merritt. The shooting at a Dallas strip club last year left Brown wounded and killed Nicholas Shaquan Diggs, reports CBS Dallas-Fort Worth.

Brown was also expected to testify in an upcoming trial in Diggs' death, the station reports."

"Merritt told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth that the day Brown testified, someone posted on one of Brown's social media accounts, "Now we know where to find you." The post was later deleted."

"Merritt told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth that the day Brown testified, someone posted on one of Brown's social media accounts, "Now we know where to find you." The post was later deleted."
<{you!}> God damn, I would be shook

That's why I put allegedly. More than likely connected to this per CBS:

"Brown was concerned for his safety and didn't want to testify in the Guyger trial because he believed he had been targeted in a previous November 2018 shooting, according to his family lawyer, Lee Merritt. The shooting at a Dallas strip club last year left Brown wounded and killed Nicholas Shaquan Diggs, reports CBS Dallas-Fort Worth.

Brown was also expected to testify in an upcoming trial in Diggs' death, the station reports."

One would assume that Brown would have been the key witness in the Diggs trial...considering he was actually the one who fought the men who shot him and murdered his friend right in front of him at the strip club.

But it was probably Dallas PD...

<Fedor23>

Go figure, now it has come out that Brown has had previous drug and weapon convictions.

Isn't it funny how the media leaves out these key pieces of information until the end? :rolleyes:

The shit he posted to his instagram looked like reggie too.

Dying over ditch weed.

Gotdamn.

No one said he had to be the face of fashion. Most people just wear decent clothes in certain situations. People who were raised with basic sense, anyway. Most of us with feel out of place with a fucking Dragonball shirt while on the witness stand. These are basic things you're supposed to learn before you're 5.

what you wear has nothing to do with the guys testimony. He coulda worn a thong and a giant butt plug. None of that effects his testimony. Get the fuck outta here.

yeah. I think people care that cops are going around killing people left and right. You should probably care about that as well, but your slow ass is worried about T shirts. Solid douche nozzle point of view to have. No shocker. I've seen the absolute garbage you post here. Utter laughable.

yeah. I think people care that cops are going around killing people left and right. You should probably care about that as well, but your slow ass is worried about T shirts. Solid douche nozzle point of view to have. No shocker. I've seen the absolute garbage you post here. Utter laughable.
I honestly don't care about some gang banger getting shot in a drug deal gone bad. Sorry. Laughable that you're pretending you do. You don't and you know it. Stop being fake.

I was just agreeing with someone about how people have no clue about basic propriety and acting like dressing nice is wearing "slave clothes." But yeah, a gang banger getting killed is not a thing for me. Sorry if thats your idea of a hero.

A female NASA astronaut wore diapers so she wouldn't have to waste time stopping during her drive across the country to murder her rival in a love triangle...lots of things don't make sense but actually happen.

astronaut-diapers_ex2su1.jpg

Yeah the assumption that humans act rationally is one of the worst false premises around.

This is a big mess, I think i'll leave this one till more info comes to light if it does.

No one said he had to be the face of fashion. Most people just wear decent clothes in certain situations. People who were raised with basic sense, anyway. Most of us with feel out of place with a fucking Dragonball shirt while on the witness stand. These are basic things you're supposed to learn before you're 5.

Seems like the Dragon Ball Z shirt could have been intentional to soften his image...Joshua Brown evidently was no saint. Dude was arrested in at least five cities across Texas for drug possession, evading arrest, theft and having an illegal firearm.

19497132-7554967-The_three_men_will_face_capital_murder_charges_in_Brown_s_slayin-m-50_1570635076790.jpg

Lee Merritt himself even stated that Brown was more concerned over having to testify because of the men after him, not because it was related to Guyger/cops:

I guess the cops arrested him 5 times before in Texas, knowing he was going to be a witness in the Jean murder case later on, so they could kill him for testifying and make it look like a drug deal gone bad...

<LikeReally5>

Obligatory:

<{danayeah}>

<{you!}> God damn, I would be shook
If you had $4000 in cash in your apartment you could be shook all the way to the airport though, couldn't you? I don't get not getting as far away as possible immediately after the trial for someone in that position with that amount of money so as of now, just speaking for myself, I'm setting this whole matter aside until things become clearer in the fullness of time. I have some opinions but I don't want to fuel any conspiracies based upon them alone.

Moving on,
I'll go back and read again but again nothing led me to believe that her license was suspended.

Just a poor ass company trying to avoid harassment and involvement in a case that turned super racial like everything else does.

Shhhhhhhhh
People want to believe what they want to believe. To get in their way just make sure you annoying and or* gasp* a shill
So, speaking of believing what you want to believe, how's that re-read of the article going?

If you had $4000 in cash in your apartment you could be shook all the way to the airport though, couldn't you? I don't get not getting as far away as possible immediately after the trial for someone in that position with that amount of money so as of now, just speaking for myself, I'm setting this whole matter aside until things become clearer in the fullness of time. I have some opinions but I don't want to fuel any conspiracies based upon them alone.

Moving on,

So, speaking of believing what you want to believe, how's that re-read of the article going?
I want my biases confirmed so I'm scared to read that article and have to admit that I overlooked something.

Or

I have not read it yet. Thanks for the reminder.

I honestly don't care about some gang banger getting shot in a drug deal gone bad. Sorry. Laughable that you're pretending you do. You don't and you know it. Stop being fake.

I was just agreeing with someone about how people have no clue about basic propriety and acting like dressing nice is wearing "slave clothes." But yeah, a gang banger getting killed is not a thing for me. Sorry if thats your idea of a hero.

utterly sad. Human life is human life. Literally ZERO difference between this guys life and your own. Truth is, your micro penis was in an uproar over his t shirt choice. Not everyone wears dockers and button downs like you brah. and unless a court room is enforcing some insane dress code, he's free to wear what the fuck he wants. Why's that an issue to a low brained r tard like yourself is amazing to me. Who cares. Dude was there to testify against another corrupt white cop who's going around killing people. That's the real issue. When is America going to wake up and pull fire arms from these pigs????????? Cops have no reason to have fire arms when they're off duty, hardly any reason to have them when they're on duty.

Back