Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

The police did it to get back at him for testifying instead of doing before he testified cause reasons.

Or dude who’s already been shot and lived in an area where he had to worry about getting shot again if he talked about getting shot the first time got shot a second time.
I don't buy that for a second.

Which gang/criminals goes after a witness for testifying in a case against a cop?.....which gang actually gives a shit if he mentioned a random time, he got shot at without mentioning names?......Only if its a mafia, they will give a shit.

I see that the guy shot em/killed his friend was out on bond......so this guy goes out on bond and decides to get revenge on this dude, who just happened to come out on tv, and says the apartment/room he lives in, thus his criminal nemesis finds out <Dany07>...........what are the odds of that? Straight out of a movie.

Sorry, but I don't buy that a shitty street gang did this or a some crazy guy out on bail did this.

This kind of crazy shit, is what I expect from an organized org.......kind of l like a police department who protected one of their own, in a situation that was pretty much defenseless.....and it worked!!! She got 10 years(5 years at best).......Its not out of the realm of possibility that they killed the witness.

It would be the perfect crime on top a of perfect crime........For all we know, Amber was just a hitwoman, send on a hit by his sextbuddy against a guy who just happened to live in the same apartment.....They decided, that "acting" like it was wrong apartment was the perfect excuse...it worked.

Now sext buddy and the corrupt part of the dallas pd is out for blood.......or maybe it was the guy out on bail, who was out for revenge, and just happened to see the witness on tv, and learned the exact apartment/number he lived ln lol<Dany07>

Can we comment on the fact that this dude showed up to testify at a murder trial in a cyan Dragon Ball Z t-shirt and what appear to be sweat pants???

what does that have to do with anything??? Sorry not everyone is rolling in the cheese to be able to afford 3 suits for 299$ at Mens Warehouse like your wanna be wealthy ass. you probably drive a honda civic. psh. unreal

Last edited:
He wasnt even a pivotal witness, as she, you know, called 911 and admitted she did it.
Killing him after she is sentenced..... well, they really looked out for her. Im convinced she will get off, now! Shady pigs!

Which gang/criminals goes after a witness for testifying in a case against a cop?.....which gang actually gives a shit if he mentioned a random time, he got shot at without mentioning names?......Only if its a mafia, they will give a shit.

I see that the guy shot em/killed his friend was out on bond......so this guy goes out on bond and decides to get revenge on this dude, who just happened to come out on tv, and says the apartment/room he lives in, thus his criminal nemesis finds out <Dany07>...........what are the odds of that? Straight out of a movie.

Sorry, but I don't buy that a shitty street gang did this or a some crazy guy out on bail did this.

This kind of crazy shit, is what I expect from an organized org.......kind of l like a police department who protected one of their own, in a situation that was pretty much defenseless.....and it worked!!! She got 10 years(5 years at best).......Its not out of the realm of possibility that they killed the witness.

It would be the perfect crime on top a of perfect crime........For all we know, Amber was just a hitwoman, send on a hit by his sextbuddy against a guy who just happened to live in the same apartment.....They decided, that "acting" like it was wrong apartment was the perfect excuse...it worked.

Now sext buddy and the corrupt part of the dallas pd is out for blood.......or maybe it was the guy out on bail, who was out for revenge, and just happened to see the witness on tv, and learned the exact apartment/number he lived ln lol<Dany07>

So you don't think that it is possible that he was killed before he could testify against the guy who shot him and killed his friend?

You think that it's more likely that the cops killed him?

what does that have to do with anything??? Sorry not everyone is rolling in the cheese to be able to afford 3 suites for 299$ at Mens Warehouse like your wanna be wealthy ass. you probably drive a honda civic. psh. unreal
No one said he had to be the face of fashion. Most people just wear decent clothes in certain situations. People who were raised with basic sense, anyway. Most of us with feel out of place with a fucking Dragonball shirt while on the witness stand. These are basic things you're supposed to learn before you're 5.

He wasnt even a pivotal witness, as she, you know, called 911 and admitted she did it.
Killing him after she is sentenced..... well, they really looked out for her. Im convinced she will get off, now! Shady pigs!

Exactly. The Shaun King believers really want this to be proven that the cops did it, but I have a feeling that they are in for a whole lot of sadness.

So you don't think that it is possible that he was killed before he could testify against the guy who shot him and killed his friend?

You think that it's more likely that the cops killed him?

So the guy who was out on bond + his gang....just happened to see the trial or got heads up of his testimony, and got the apartment/room he lived in on a silver platter and decided to kill em lol.....Like I said, it's something straight out of a movie<Dany07>......so believing this story to me, is on the same grounds on beliving cops committing murder against a witness.....its all within the same conspiracy theory level in my eyes.

I always pegged you for a terrorist.

So the guy who was out on bond + his gang....just happened to see the trial or got heads up of his testimony, and got the apartment/room he lived in on a silver platter and decided to kill em lol.....Like I said, it's something straight out of a movie<Dany07>......so believing this story to me, is on the same grounds on beliving cops committing murder against a witness.....its all within the same conspiracy theory level in my eyes.

Some in the community feared that he had been targeted because of his testimony, but family members say Brown had been concerned about a nightclub altercation late last year. “Members of Joshua’s family have expressed to me, and his close friends, that there were ongoing threats related to the Nov. 2018 shooting at the Dallas Cabaret,” says Civil Rights attorney Lee Merritt. The shooting in the parking lot of the Dallas nightclub killed Nicholas Shaq’uan Diggs of Lancaster and wounded Brown. Kendall Morris was later arrested, indicted for murder and released on bond.

So is that $100,000 reward still going to be given out when the killer turns out to have nothing to do with the police? After all, the only reason why the reward was offered was because it was highly assumed that the cops killed this man.

No...it probably won't. I wonder if the Jazmine Barnes tipster ever got his reward after it was revealed the shooter wasn't white after all...

<TheWire1>

Also...fuck Shaun King.

Can't imagine how many death threats this guy got after testifying. There are so many online groups of psycho bootlickers it would be hard to pinpoint just one

Add that to the "snitches get stitches" crowd and pretty much everyone wanted Brown dead.

<Deported1>

No one said he had to be the face of fashion. Most people just wear decent clothes in certain situations. People who were raised with basic sense, anyway. Most of us with feel out of place with a fucking Dragonball shirt while on the witness stand. These are basic things you're supposed to learn before you're 5.

I thought the people talking back to me were being facetious. Now I think they are being serious and they think that wearing a collared shirt and slacks when you are a testifying witness at a murder trial that is being broadcast worldwide on tv, is something reserved only for blue-blood country club members.

This dude knew he was going into one of the most professional situations of his life, literally a life-or-death situation with the gravest of consequences for the woman involved and he decided to make a wardrobe decision as if he was going to 7-11 at 3am for a pack of cigarettes.

I thought the people talking back to me were being facetious.
They're incredibly virtuous, you know, opening up our eyes to how uncivilized the minorities can be. But its not their fault, don't get them wrong, they can't even afford clothes! Its actually yours, for some reason. You probably look down on them because of racism or something.

I thought the people talking back to me were being facetious. Now I think they are being serious and they think that wearing a collared shirt and slacks when you are a testifying witness at a murder trial that is being broadcast worldwide on tv, is something reserved only for blue-blood country club members.

This dude knew he was going into one of the most professional situations of his life, literally a life-or-death situation with the gravest of consequences for the woman involved and he decided to make a wardrobe decision as if he was going to 7-11 at 3am for a pack of cigarettes.
A dude is shot dead and all you seem to care about is his ninja turtle tshirt. Do you really care about this?

Not everyone likes to put on their slave suit to go grovel at somebodies feet, bud

haha, the art director for CBS' graphics dept. / Evening News show is a super big wig (he's buddies with Kevin Smith & works with him in all of his movies) - & he pointlessly wears expensive ass suits every fucking day as if he would be going to the Oscar's - in an environment where everyone is a fucking union worker, looking & dressing like they just rolled out of bed. I remember asking him once "why do you always wear a leash (his tie)? & he got super offended & flustered, but not in the hateful way.

I understand dressing up for court, but after I left the financial sector I decided to never wear a fucking suit to work ever again, or ever work for an employer that makes you dress up like that ever. fuck that shit. I love walking into meetings in a tshirt, pair of jeans & sneakers - where immediately I'd be looked down upon/brushed off by potential clients/visitors/candidates etc. until the CEO & or other execs would walk in & greet me warmly. the fucking 180 these motherfuckers would make & suddenly be cool & receptive with me afterwards. all because I wouldn't be dressed up in the typical slave suit attire.

/rant

So much stupid in one thread, it's overwhelming.

Back