1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Leagon, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Huhla

Huhla Dead Kermit Belt Double Yellow Card

we're talking about a drive by shooting

either it was related to the case or it wasn't, either way it was a deliberate hit

2. Graves

Graves ******WTF Belt****** Platinum Member

nothing against Texas but, yea.
    it was a hit.
    that's why dude moved in the first place from the complex where the event occurred.
    he was scared of reprisal and may have even gotten threats, who knows.
    no, a cop didn't do it.
    but someone sympathetic to them may have.
    nothing random about it imo
    [​IMG]
    and believe me, it won't be lost on potential witnesses in the future either.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Crazy Diamond, Gamer007 and Kafir-kun like this.
  3. Paradigm

Paradigm Gold Belt

Check my post (1st reply) in the thread below...he got in a fight at a strip club last November, he was shot and his friend was murdered right next to him. Someone was arrested for it and Brown was obviously an eye witness...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/joshua-brown-amber-guyger-witness-killed.4025773/

Or maybe it was Dallas PD like everyone else thinks...

<LikeReally5>

4. jamel

jamel Brown Belt

Lawyer confirmed today that joshua brown was getting death threats and zero police coverage.

DragRacer and Gamer007 like this.
  5. nhbbear

nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Well, it didn’t take long for the conspiracy theory about the cops shootings him to come out. Seriously, that is so stupid it’s laughable. Trial was over. He has been shit before. He has questionable gang connections. Dpd cut ties with her immediately because she is an idiot. Lots of shootings in Dallas. Need i go on?

6. glenwo2

glenwo2 Twisted Glen

Are you implying something?

My finger has not been anywhere except on my hand......maybe. <{ohyeah}>

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  7. 22k

22k ベルセルク

super fucked up.

reminds me of the case with of Ramarley Graham - a fucking kid who got shot & killed in his own bathroom for trying to flush weed down the toilet, which apparently looked like he had a gun & was a threat according to the cop that shot him.

there was an uproar from his fellow NYPD officers, who unbelievably were protesting against the Graham family outside the courthouse way back when, all the local news stations were too pussy to broadcast what the NYPD officers were saying - all except NY1, where these officers were shouting racial slurs & profanity at the family members. I can't ever find the video clips (along with another unbelievable case of a drunk off duty officer who murdered a dude's pregnant wife, unborn daughter, & mother in a car accident, 12 pack in the car & all - only to receive a ridiculously light sentence, I wanna say 6-12 months?) & it fucking sucks because these stories are that wild & require evidence to be shown when being shared/told. but I will say this - there's a reason why NY1 anchors are always chosen to star as news anchors on famous TV shows/movies, because NY1 ain't bullshit (Annika Pergament; Sopranos, Mr. Robot, Pat Kiernan; Mr. Robot, Spiderman: Far from Home etc. off the top of my head).

I understand the comradery - but the level they take it to defeats the fucking purpose & they are no longer upholding the law.

Crazy Diamond and Leagon like this.
  8. Confucamus

Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

Is there a shred of evidence to support the theory that the police were directly responsible or support for them was responsible for this man's death?

[email protected]&WW and Graves like this.
  9. Paradigm

Paradigm Gold Belt

Yes...black people all over social media.

<Fedor23>

Confucamus, Bubzeh and Graves like this.
  10. RoosterHucklebuck

RoosterHucklebuck Brown Belt

Wait, the attorney said that his parents claimed that Joshua Brown had no know enemies. So this guy that shot Brown and killed his friend is out on bond? Brown would be a key witness in that trial, no?

uppercutbus, Paradigm and Axefan4life like this.
  11. SIRGAY HARITONOB!

SIRGAY HARITONOB! RED ARMY BELT

You seem upset.

12. TheJewBear

TheJewBear Blue Belt

Can we comment on the fact that this dude showed up to testify at a murder trial in a cyan Dragon Ball Z t-shirt and what appear to be sweat pants???

loyalyolayal, MMAGA and volodya like this.
  13. RoosterHucklebuck

So is that $100,000 reward still going to be given out when the killer turns out to have nothing to do with the police? After all, the only reason why the reward was offered was because it was highly assumed that the cops killed this man.

uppercutbus likes this.
  14. SIRGAY HARITONOB!

Not everyone likes to put on their slave suit to go grovel at somebodies feet, bud

franklinstower, 22k and tonni like this.
  15. Only Here for Attachments

Only Here for Attachments Stipe Justice Warrior

Can't imagine how many death threats this guy got after testifying. There are so many online groups of psycho bootlickers it would be hard to pinpoint just one

tonni and SIRGAY HARITONOB! like this.
  16. RoosterHucklebuck

So who do you think killed him? A cop or a cop sympathizer, or a gang banger who had shot him and killed his friend not only a year earlier who was out on bond?

uppercutbus likes this.
  17. SIRGAY HARITONOB!

Who could possibly know that right now?

One thing I know is that I dont trust one thing the media says. I'm sure you'll just take their word for it though?

18. woodguyatl

woodguyatl Brown Belt

I liked how you buried the obvious one by putting it last.

uppercutbus and Scrody like this.
  19. K-Bag

K-Bag If life gives you lemons you make potato salad.

I'll call the guy who shot him and settle this for you guys.

uppercutbus likes this.
  20. RoosterHucklebuck

You think they are making it up? There are news articles from last year reporting it. This was before anyone knew he was even a witness to the Amber Guyger shooting.

Man arrested in fatal shooting outside Dallas strip club after Thanksgiving

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...90gBvsHzXCMzdqjaHxEXMS4i8S2JlVCrQKY8C6X97tsnw

Apparently they did know. I mean how could anyone involved in the Guyger case not know?

In November 2018, more than two months after the shooting of Mr. Jean, Mr. Brown was shot in the foot during a shooting outside a strip club that left another man dead.

In that encounter, Mr. Brown and his friends were leaving the club when he ran into another man who had a “personal issue” with him and wanted to fight, according to court documents. Gunshots erupted, killing Nicholas Diggs.

Mr. Brown viewed a police photo lineup and identified the gunman and an accomplice. A suspect, Kendall Morris, was charged with murder and aggravated assault; he posted bond and was released pending trial.

Mr. Brown believed he had been the intended target in that shooting, so he kept a low profile in the months that followed. He only reluctantly agreed to testify for the prosecution at Ms. Guyger’s trial, according to a civil rights lawyer who represented Mr. Jean’s family and who is now working with Mr. Brown’s relatives.

“He didn’t want any part of this trial,” said the lawyer, Lee Merritt. “He was intimidated by the idea of being out there in the public. And unfortunately, in the black community, cooperating with the state — even in the prosecution of a white police officer — is frowned upon.”