could Palhares beat hendricks easy?

Hendricks would go to MW to avoid Toquinho.

Anyone ever notice that Paul Harris has that same disorder as Nog where they both look deaf for some reason.

Very little chance, but ofc there is. A lot of factors are involved in a fight. It's not like Dragonball...no strict borders between energy levels :D

As much as I enjoy Palhares, no. Hendricks would sprawl all over any takedown and walk out of the cage with another savage knockout win. If not that, I vaguely remember Mir hanging off of someone's leg and getting donkey kong smashed to a TKO. Anyone?

Most definitely. you can do all your homework on Palhares, but he will always have a reasonable chance to rip your leg off.
War Toquinho!

Other than Lombard apparently.

He still has the ability to beat anyone at WW very quickly and easily given his freakish talent to tear legs off. I sure wouldn't bet on it every time (especially against Lombard), but he does have the ability.

I will say breaking his foot in the middle of the fight didn't help.

I would also note, that every single opponent Palhares has ever had knows EXACTLY what's coming. They base their entire camp off of avoiding that leg lock. Most of the time, they don't get out. It's crazy.

Take Mike Peirce. In my mind, Peirce should have won that fight. It was his fight to lose. But he still got caught very quickly. I view the Hendricks match up exactly the same. I expect Johnny to win, but if he got caught I sure wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Last edited:
He doesn't take a punch to well and Hendricks has one of the heaviest hands in the division and great wrestling it would be an interesting on paper match but Hendricks would smash him

No hes very unintelligent when it comes to fighting and he easily loses focus when things dont go his way

He always has a chance to rip apart any man's knee in his division. You can never count a guy with a weapon he's so proficient at like that.

You never know exactly what will happen. That's the beauty of mma.

Out of the top 15, Hendricks is the worst stylistic matchup for Rousimar.

Loves to stand and bang, some of the best wrasslin in MMA, damn near impossible to finish, incredibly tough...

If he lands the leg lock then yes.....that would be a easy win.

He can pull out a submission against anybody but I wouldn't bet on him against Hendricks. Most likely Hendricks knocks him out within the 1st rd.

He always has a chance to rip apart any man's knee in his division. You can never count a guy with a weapon he's so proficient at like that.

Yeah. Palhares is the kinda fighter who can beat/upset anyone but at the same time suffer disappointing losses as well.

the only example I can think of that move has ever worked. That's the million to one exception, not the rule.

Ask Alan Belcher how scary Paul Harris was once he couldn't secure a leg lock.

jjvcxs.jpg

didn't quite make it but almost. Toquino should be drilling scissor-takedowns like crazy:D

Nope. I don't even think he'd win.

Not likely, theres always a chance he could get caught. But I doubt he would be able to take Big Rig down.

I'm mainly remembering GSP dragging him around the cage on 1 foot whist Johnny hit him. Crazy takedown defence.

Back