could Palhares beat hendricks easy?

I don't think he even gets a chance to go for it, if they ever fought. I think Hendricks keeps it standing and just beats him up.

You're actually writing a serious response to this? what in the world is going on, am I being punk'd right now?

i was thinking since he beat pierce with such ease and hendricks doesnt have amazing bjj def.

Wow, I never knew that of Hendricks 16-2 record that he was so easy to submit...
Both losses were via decision

Hendricks smashes him. Paulharris was very overrated.

Hendricks would just punch him in the face. Laimon's not my favorite guy in the world but you know they would prepare specifically for the leg locks.

the only example I can think of that move has ever worked. That's the million to one exception, not the rule.

Ask Alan Belcher how scary Paul Harris was once he couldn't secure a leg lock.

I would but I haven't seen him post on here in a while...

It would definitely be competitive, but I wouldn't pick Palhares against any guy in the top 5 (unless we consider Rory to be top 5).

There would be no decision. I feel if people go in guns blazing and have the power, they can knock Palhares out. He could kneebar Cain Veleasquez if he got in the right position, but all fights start on the feet.

The truth is Palhares could realistically beat anyone at WW very easily.

Lol no, on fact smart money probably has j-hen by ko, remember the Lombard murder?

If Palhares was a complete unknown and Hendricks didnt know what to expect, yea he would more than likely rip Hendricks knee apart as soon as Johny took him down. But Johny knows what to expect. Hes not getting taken down or even tied up Palhares, and he knocks his fucking head off within the first round. Palhares has some of the worst fight IQ ever aside from knowing when to go for heelhooks. bad against a guy like Johny.

Easy? No. Most of Palhares's best work is done from top. It is unlikely that he would ever be able to play top game against Hendricks. Plus, if Hendricks decided to stand, Palhares isn't getting him down-- the thought is laughable.

Bear in mind that taking down and submitting "well-rounded grinders" is different from taking down and submitting an NCAA Champion who trains under Marc Laimon.

I give him some chance to catch a sub from the bottom if Hendricks wanted to wrestle him, though not much.

He beat Mike Pierce easy... How much better of a wrestler is Johnny over Mike?

TS I say Palhares can beat anyone with a leg easy.

Back