could Palhares beat hendricks easy?

Easily? No not at all.

Does he have a chance? Yes. Palhares has a chance to heelhook anyone at WW because he is that good at them.

I'd put my money on Hendricks unless the odds were crazy good though.

i was thinking since he beat pierce with such ease and hendricks doesnt have amazing bjj def.

Nah man, Hendricks would KO him and KO him badly in the 1st round.

Easily? No not at all.

Does he have a chance? Yes. Palhares has a chance to heelhook anyone at WW because he is that good at them.

I'd put my money on Hendricks unless the odds were crazy good though.

I would say he could, I mean really if he wins that fight it would be a fast submission. If TS said would I would say no but his most likely way to win would be a fast submission.

Nah man, Hendricks would KO him and KO him badly in the 1st round.

That's most likely but IMO it doesn't matter who would win this fight it would be easy either way, fast KO by Hendricks or fast submission by Palhares, the Hendricks KO is more likely but TS said could not would.

Of course. Palhares can beat anybody in a matter of seconds. Especially at Welterweight.
He would easily be UFC champion.

Unlike most people here, I wouldn't give Paul Harris much of a chance at all. It would look very similar to the Lombard fight.

Palhares could beat Hendricks by leglock as easily as Hendricks could beat Palhares by TKO.

tumblr_n5rdytlsck1qdlh1io1_400.gif

He could never even work his way up the ladder to get the chance.

Back