could Palhares beat hendricks easy?

i was thinking since he beat pierce with such ease and hendricks doesnt have amazing bjj def.

Hendricks would be able to dictate where the fight takes place and he would most likely stand and bang since he has KO power in both hands and is a better striker. I don't think Palhares can take Hendricks down.

Lol, no. Hendricks would probably knock him the fuck out.

HE destroyed Pierce like NO ONE at WW is capable of doing.

He has a chance against any man with those Japanese Style Leg Lock Entries.

HE destroyed Pierce like NO ONE at WW is capable of doing.

He has a chance against any man with those Japanese Style Leg Lock Entries.

Pierce also ran at him like a fat boy runs for an ice cream truck

He was begging for that heelhook ice cream cone

I know it's a cop out but let's ask Alan belcher

Is Alan still doing business with those known rapists at Team Lloyd Irvin? It disgusts me he didnt have the courage to stand up against them. I guess Alan loves his money.

Johny would keep it standing and probably KO him on the feet.

Pierce also ran at him like a fat boy runs for an ice cream truck

He was begging for that heelhook ice cream cone

If you dont think Palhares can clinch and succesfully drop of a heelhook against any welterweight you are kidding yourself.

Palhares biggest weakness though is his mental game. I saw him fight live in QL and once Lombard took control you could tell Lolhares was done.

Sad because he is probably the most exciting grappler in modern UFC history.

Palhares somehow forgets striking is allowed in MMA.

If you dont think Palhares can clinch and succesfully drop of a heelhook against any welterweight you are kidding yourself.

Palhares biggest weakness though is his mental game. I saw him fight live in QL and once Lombard took control you could tell Lolhares was done.

Sad because he is probably the most exciting grappler in modern UFC history.

Wow, when did I say that man? Assumptions aren't good. I just said that Pierce had a terrible gameplan against Palhares, although Palhares did indeed do a great job at dispatching a very capable WW.

Hmmmm hard to say.

Yes i can see Palhares beating Hendricks via fast submission but also Hendricks via KO

It was an impressive win. That said, Pierce had about the worst gameplan he could have employed considering their styles.

Right off the bat he's striking his way into a clinch with Rousimar.

I can't picture Hendricks fight I.Q being that poor if he fought Palhares.

Yes haha. Pierce must have had Belcher/Palhares in mind when he fought that night. Shame, I was really rooting for him

It's possible that Palhares could beat Hendricks "easily," but it's also possible that Hendricks could beat Palhares "easily."

He could very easily.But he could also get stuffed on his td attempt and fold.

BUt we'll never know.

I guess if they fought a hundred times, maybe 1 or 2 would be easy. Other than that, Hendricks would walk through him.

Rousimar dives at Hendrick's leg and tries fevereshly for the heel hook. If he can get it the fight is over. If he can't Johny TKOs him and the fight is over

I don't think so, how does he get Hendricks down to crank the leg? Hendricks wrestling and the fact that he's huge so Palhares' size won't be nearly as significant leads me to think he'll get fail and like he normally does if he can't get the leg in the first 3 minutes.

Noone beats Hendricks easily. He has a chance to win, sure. But it is more likely him getting KTFO

Back