Cosmopolitan cover girl!

It’s funny. All of you are so distracted by her mass that nobody has even pointed out that she literally has Miss Piggy on her arm lol

I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

I agree.

I'm not looking to "fat shame" someone, but why not have a fucking crackhead on the cover (to your point about this being an addiction issue). This woman isn't that size JUST because of genetics, but clearly a lack of will power/concern/etc, and probably weak ass friends failing to encourage her to get in better shape.

I'm not saying she should walk in shame and/or be a victim of harassment, but there has to be personal accountability here. That's sorely missing nowadays. I love and support my friends regardless of condition, but if one was getting that big...I'd have to step in, try and help.

I don't see a brave and/or beautiful woman, but one that's very ill. I hope she can get well.

Jesus Christ... She's a pig... Everything about that is embarrassing especially the pathetic Photoshop job on the first pic... Dat thigh gap is not real...

HAHAHA I didn't know the photoshop. Jesus that's BAD

Somewhere along the way "have some respect for other people" turned into "having a serious health problem is just who you are and anyone saying otherwise is fat shaming".

Then of course, people realized they could monetize it.

I view morbid obesity like I do anorexia, alcoholism, etc. It's true that there's people who are total assholes to fat people but that doesn't make being fat healthy.

Do not glamorize this behavior. I mean unless you have her acknowledging how detrimental her behavior is to her health.

Jesus Christ... She's a pig... Everything about that is embarrassing especially the pathetic Photoshop job on the first pic... Dat thigh gap is not real...

LMAO -- who are they appealing to? Is there a guy who can look past that slop of shit hanging off her in every direction that says, "damn, she got the gap 'yo".

WTF?

Last edited:
cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221

I think she is really brave.

Seriously though, how is it a positive messege? I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

Like if a kid is a smoker or fat and they see a smoker or a fat person being celebrated on cosmo the kid could then feel a bit better about their behaviour. How is that a positive thing?

I find myself genuinely at odds with this reality and genuinely cannot discern the rational. I know this is the wrong place to ask (high five) but does anyone have a window into this and can elucidate?
This is insanely dangerous to humanity. if she fell, say 3 feet?
6404690-6691758904-52285.gif

This chick has her own gravitational pull
source.gif

LMAO -- who are they appealing to? Is there a guy who can look past that slop of shit haning off her in every direction that says, "damn, she got the gap 'yo".

WTF?
Yes there are guys who can look past that. They're called hood black guys

Is she wearing Omar in that picture?

Heroin chic was big in the 90s. All the models looked like death. Kate Moss was less than 100lbs and smoking in ads all over the place. Being able to see Back Bones was Hot back then. Shit was weird.
Kate Moss was just gross. I don't think I ever heard anyone say that she looks good.

I'm not into the 'painfully thin' look for women. I like a little meat on a girl. That said what most people celebrate as sexy 'thick' today for young girls is on the edge of obese and will certainly be obese as they age and have kids. it is not healthy.

Someone like Kate Moss was a zero for me in her prime modeling years. Yuck. But as I always say, better 'painfully thin' than todays 'thick' as this is what Kate looks like at 44 now.

Kate-Moss.jpg

4A8AD2A400000578-5541863-image-a-26_1521985311341.jpg

'Painfully thin' becomes fit and healthy when older. 'Thick' tends to become obese.

I remember when "plus size" models looked like this:

37f89a264fd336109c8ddc4753d1fcec.jpg

cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221

I think she is really brave.

Seriously though, how is it a positive messege? I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

Like if a kid is a smoker or fat and they see a smoker or a fat person being celebrated on cosmo the kid could then feel a bit better about their behaviour. How is that a positive thing?

I find myself genuinely at odds with this reality and genuinely cannot discern the rational. I know this is the wrong place to ask (high five) but does anyone have a window into this and can elucidate?

9b72d775e5d00e0128ea28e24bfe236c.gif

Kate Moss was just gross. I don't think I ever heard anyone say that she looks good.
gettyimages_85967412_jpg_3355_jpeg_6827.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

You must be mistaking her with someone else. She was stunning, sure she was too thin and a junkie but she was beautiful.

Seriously tho, last thing we need to be doing is giving positive affirmation to obesity. Pretty clear that most people are already "empowered" about being fat as fuck, considering that most people are indeed obese

Hey, fuck you! There is a silent and isolated 35% of the US population that has no symbolic leader. These people need to know they are not alone. It's not like they see other fatties cruising around in scooters every time they go to Walmart. have a heart dude.

It’s funny. All of you are so distracted by her mass that nobody has even pointed out that she literally has Miss Piggy on her arm lol
<Eek2.0><Lmaoo>
I think we were all avoiding to look at her

I noticed.

I thought it would be funny to photoshop miss piggy's face onto her and her own face where the miss piggy tattoo is, but I didn't think it would've been funny enough to take the time to do it.

Would also be funny to photoshop WWE ronda's face onto her.

upload_2018-8-30_13-59-2.png

Back