Cosmopolitan cover girl!

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221

I think she is really brave.

Seriously though, how is it a positive messege? I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

Like if a kid is a smoker or fat and they see a smoker or a fat person being celebrated on cosmo the kid could then feel a bit better about their behaviour. How is that a positive thing?

I find myself genuinely at odds with this reality and genuinely cannot discern the rational. I know this is the wrong place to ask (high five) but does anyone have a window into this and can elucidate?

God all mighty I hope those partitions still exist for Cosmo magazines on the shelf at registers.

Might as well promote doing heroin and smoking meth, while we're on the road to celebrating terrible life choices.

I'm all for slightly bigger girls, but this is promoting morbid obesity as something other than disgusting and dangerous.

So brave! She's so fucking fat it looks like her knees are backwards

Last edited:
And they wonder why guys now days would rather fuck a robot...

Rule #1 of commercialization: you have to know your customer.

Tess Holliday wants the haters to kiss her ass.
Well there's plenty of room for all of us.

Is her bicep pregnant?

Cosmo is one of the all time most vapid, useless magazines ever published. Like all magazines now, they're struggling. They wanted to put something over the top on the cover to stir up publiicity. It's basically clickbait. I mean right now, we're talking about Cosmopolitan magazine on an MMA forum.....

Guess it's easier to pretend you're healthy than to eat less and work out.

She seems pretty unhealthy.
But I don’t care if they had an average healthy person on the cover, there is nothing healthy about these kinds of trash publications

I'm well within my rights as a human being to think she's fucking disgusting

I was always taught if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I fail to see dangerous obesity as any different than anorexia or bulimia. If you are going to promote healthy eating habits to girls that are "waifs" or "skinny bitches" that "need to eat a burger" you should not promote someone who cannot put the fork down too.

Back