Cosmopolitan cover girl!

Cristiano Ronaldo knows who is doing this...

Seriously, why would the media want to encourage people to be accepting of this image when all doctors advise us to not look like this? It's as if the media wants the opposite of what is good for us. At the very top there are some people who are scheming and planning this shit. This is the most sensible explanation.

She's huge, looks to be 350 lbs. At that weight she needs 2800 calories a day just to maintain her mass, even without any exercise. Ordinary gluttony won't cut it folks, you need consistent gluttony to maintain this magnificent form.

I love how these days whenever anyone says anything negative or critical about a person, justified or not, they are simply written off as a "hater" and the criticism ignored.

"I'm sorry but you're morbidly obese. It's extremely unhealthy and your quality of life will improve greatly if you simply eat better and get regular exercise."

"Kiss my ass, hater!"

I see this all the time from my brother's cunt wife on social media. Constantly posting quotes about ignoring people who talk about you and labeling anyone who says anything negative about you a hater. How many people have to tell you you're a raging bitch before you start questioning whether it's possible there's some truth to those complaints?

It's like people are proud of the fact they're unlikeable.

Some one call Moby DIck.. I found the whale.

Might as well promote doing heroin and smoking meth, while we're on the road to celebrating terrible life choices.

Heroin chic was big in the 90s. All the models looked like death. Kate Moss was less than 100lbs and smoking in ads all over the place. Being able to see Back Bones was Hot back then. Shit was weird.

cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221
{<jordan}

Jesus Christ... She's a pig... Everything about that is embarrassing especially the pathetic Photoshop job on the first pic... Dat thigh gap is not real...

Seriously tho, last thing we need to be doing is giving positive affirmation to obesity. Pretty clear that most people are already "empowered" about being fat as fuck, considering that most people are indeed obese

Heroin chic was big in the 90s. All the models looked like death. Kate Moss was less than 100lbs and smoking in ads all over the place. Being able to see Back Bones was Hot back then. Shit was weird.
Kate Moss was just gross. I don't think I ever heard anyone say that she looks good.

Liberals are fucking weird sometimes...

I mean, you got the Sugar Tax shit instigated in Berkeley and now passed in several Democrat controlled cities... In the Interest of Decreasing Obesity...

Yet, they're the first ones to be outraged if someone tries to claim that it's not good to be fat like this... Anyone see the problem here?

I tend to be Libertarian. If someone wants to eat/drink like shit and be fat/unhealthy. Then fucking let them do it. Just don't be surprised when the opposite sex finds you unattractive and you suffer from multiple health issues... and don't expect other people to pay for your indulgences.
Be careful not to conflate actual liberals with postmoderinst leftists

That thing is extremely obese and has bigger thighs than most humans. The left wing in the Western world is full on degernate they support this.

This is the type of creature Trump Jr and company should be hunting, not beautiful Lions and Elephants.

Back