Cosmopolitan cover girl!

“Don’t worry that your left arm is numb, that’s just your FIERCE shining through.”

Last edited:
I do wonder about that. Lot's of obese people claim this sort of stuff. Including that girl from the first post.

Are they lying about working out or do they just eat 6000 kcal of junk food to remain so fat?
I think you need to be delusional and have a glaring logical blindspot to be that fat. Most fatties perceive reality differently.

I knew a guy who just could not understand why he was fat. He claimed he ate very little (Usually only ate dinner after work), and it's a baffling mystery to him. Whenever i saw him eat, he went to tacobell to get like 2-3 different combo meals at once. Of course he didn't work out either. Yeah, it's a mystery alright.

Some one call Moby DIck.. I found the whale.

Moby dick was the whale...
giphy.gif

Just looked up her stats.

She's 5'5 and 280 lbs, or 165 cm and 127 kg. BMI of 47.
"From parts unknown"

Is it just me, or is her knee winking at me?

The dimples on her knees are bigger than the ones in her cheeks.

hahaha, that was seriously my first reaction to seeing that. we humans have seriously reached a breaking point where everything is now okay. i mean she has a beautiful face, i'll give her that. but what in the fuck?

It’s funny. All of you are so distracted by her mass that nobody has even pointed out that she literally has Miss Piggy on her arm lol
If I could figure out which bit was an arm,I'd check that .

cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221

I think she is really brave.

Seriously though, how is it a positive messege? I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

Like if a kid is a smoker or fat and they see a smoker or a fat person being celebrated on cosmo the kid could then feel a bit better about their behaviour. How is that a positive thing?

I find myself genuinely at odds with this reality and genuinely cannot discern the rational. I know this is the wrong place to ask (high five) but does anyone have a window into this and can elucidate?

Well at least her elbows aren't pointy

For real that's gross and she shouldn't be s role model for anyone, except mothers of sherdoggers. Because they're all sad fat chicks

Tess Holiday. Perfect name because she looks as if she eats like it’s Thanksgiving every single day.

Big is one thing. Many larger girls look great. But this is morbid obesity. It is medically unhealthy. It is almost universally considered objectively ugly. And it isn’t because we are somehow brainwashed into thinking so. It is biology. We see that, and our minds automatically know “bad genetics, no reproductive value.” That’s why after millions of years of evolution, we all think she is ugly.

I noticed.

I thought it would be funny to photoshop miss piggy's face onto her and her own face where the miss piggy tattoo is, but I didn't think it would've been funny enough to take the time to do it.

Would also be funny to photoshop WWE ronda's face onto her.

Looks like wiz pig from Ditty Kong Racing...

cosmo.jpg

october-2018-main-print-1535466784.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/tes...del-cosmo-cover-proud-body-positivity-8513221

I think she is really brave.

Seriously though, how is it a positive messege? I feel that addiction to food seems to be similar to drug addictions and I fail to see how normalising or accepting is a positive messege to the youth.

Like if a kid is a smoker or fat and they see a smoker or a fat person being celebrated on cosmo the kid could then feel a bit better about their behaviour. How is that a positive thing?

I find myself genuinely at odds with this reality and genuinely cannot discern the rational. I know this is the wrong place to ask (high five) but does anyone have a window into this and can elucidate?
That's fucking dusgusting.

Thats gonna be one big tree they need to cut down for this release.

Back