Sleeping facing north is bad?

Liek dis?
iu
Welcoming tourists to town?

and in some cultures you cant sleep with a fan on, because it will suck your soul out and you will die. superstitious people are gonna superstition.

ive often thought things like this might have some truth to them. many animals are VERY aware of electromagnetic currents and I think its only because they don't have an intellect that is so loud they don't notice that kind of thing. its amazing the things that open up for you when you stop thinking and just be... you notice all kinds of energies and currents that make a big difference in your life. I've never noticed the north south thing but there very well could be something to it.

or the dumbest thing I've ever read.
It’s this, I assure you. Well, it’s the second dumbest thing you’ve ever read. The dumbest is that the earth is flat.

But this faux wellness shit is how people get co-opted into the flat earth conspiracy theory shit. They start you off small with beliefs that are somewhat innocuous, but have little documented evidence to refute them. The reason there is little documented refutation of such claims is that there is no reason to believe such claims in the first place.

Then they gradually move you along the pipeline into more ridiculous beliefs until you finally land on lizard people.

It’s this, I assure you. Well, it’s the second dumbest thing you’ve ever read. The dumbest is that the earth is flat.

But this faux wellness shit is how people get co-opted into the flat earth conspiracy theory shit. They start you off small with beliefs that are somewhat innocuous, but have little documented evidence to refute them. The reason there is little documented refutation of such claims is that there is no reason to believe such claims in the first place.

Then they gradually move you along the pipeline into more ridiculous beliefs until you finally land on lizard people.
Lizard people are real.

I have seen them shopping at the Ralph's on Ventura in Sherman Oaks.

What cultures specifically said that?

The only ones I've heard of that cared about compass alignment of beds were Feng Shui sources strongly recommending head points north feet point south (while in the northern hemisphere).

Lizard people are real.

I knew I was right to stay away from that Ralph's.

You're better off going to Vallarta.

My head is pointed SSE on my bed and WSW on my couch.

ive often thought things like this might have some truth to them. many animals are VERY aware of electromagnetic currents and I think its only because they don't have an intellect that is so loud they don't notice that kind of thing. its amazing the things that open up for you when you stop thinking and just be... you notice all kinds of energies and currents that make a big difference in your life. I've never noticed the north south thing but there very well could be something to it.

Good post. There's some truth to it for sure, people have just been dumbed down by an educational system meant to fool them, so they reflexively reject the idea as "woo".

The Earth is a huge sphere magnet, and you're stuck to it because of magnetism. You have your own magnetic field, just like the earth does. Keeping them in alignment will have therapeutic value.

You can use magnetism to harm (using the incorrect polarity can stimulate tumor growth) or heal (certain hz magnetic field pulsing can ease muscle pain) the human body.

There have been studies on this but it's kept out of the western mainstream due to a control apparatus including the medical and pharmaceutical industries, along with other players whom share similar goals for different reasons.

Lizard people are real.

Check out this Eddie Bravo bit on Lizard people, it's actually pretty genius. Had me laughing, as he makes a pretty damn good point.

It's his first joke of the set, but the whole thing is pretty good for being off the cuff.

if you have to ask if this is legitimate or not........I got bad news.

your chakras are seriously compromised and need positive repolarizing. pm and send $50 and Ill guide you to getting back to health quick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back