Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, at least Fema is prepared. They supposedly have stacks and stacks of disposable coffins that can hold multiple bodies each. Them brotha's been plague-ready since Alex Jones was putting on tin foil hats.

OIP.biBPwQZ6k8ZWJ-D3hRwakQHaFj
OIP.SBIIASp59ViwefsGsasPhQHaD0

OIP.483_e8QIrpjWsAe77jl5-AHaFj
OIP.sIwB1jlqT9iTHLLGJN56mwHaEx

Well, at least Fema is prepared. They supposedly have stacks and stacks of disposable coffins that can hold multiple bodies each. Them brotha's been plague-ready since Alex Jones was putting on tin foil hats.

Those are generic grave liners.

Source?

The president has been unhinged since this started.

he’s now claiming Fox News (a news station that bend over for him 99.9% of the time) is not
Bending over far enough.

he’s unhinged and the worst leader we
Can have in a time like this

Here is the post @Revolver made in the other thread for those who want to discuss it here.

------------------

Dr. Matt McCarthy, a staff physician at New York-Presbyterian:

“I’m here to tell you, right now, at one of the busiest hospitals in the country, I don’t have [a rapid diagnostic test] at my finger tips.” “I still have to make my case, plead to test people. This is not good. We know that there are 88 cases in the United States. There are going to be hundreds by middle of week. There’s going to be thousands by next week. And this is a testing issue.”

“In New York State, the person who tested positive is only the 32nd test we’ve done in this state,” he said. “That is a national scandal. [...] They’re testing 10,000 a day in some countries and we can’t get this off the ground,” McCarthy said. “I’m a practitioner on the firing line, and I don’t have the tools to properly care for patients today.” (Video, CNBC)

-------

KEY POINTS
  • Hospitals across the U.S. are unprepared to identify and treat the new coronavirus, which has begun to spread across the country, New York City-based physician and author Dr. Matt McCarthy told CNBC.
  • Federal agencies are increasing coronavirus testing capabilities at state and local labs, U.S. health officials said Friday, and plan to streamline the process for private development of test kits.
  • McCarthy, a staff physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, says he still does not have access to test kits.
cite

Or I guess it should be 'rudder'.

But i guess both could be used.

Very true Pence lost me.

Very true Pence lost me.

I love how Pence can't say Don Jr's statement that "Democrats want millions to die", was wrong. He justifies by saying it was justified because of the harsh 'partisan Dem political responses' and yet he says Don Jr's statement is not 'harsh political partisan' statement that needs to be decried.

The total irony of his statement is lost on himself and also Jake Tapper who lets him slide on it when the simple statement "so you are saying a very political and partisan harsh response by Don Jr is justified because of very political and harsh comments at Trump"? Is that right?

I love how Pence can't say Don Jr's statement that "Democrats want millions to die", was wrong. He justifies by saying it was justified because of the harsh 'partisan Dem political responses' and yet he says Don Jr's statement is not 'harsh political partisan' statement that needs to be decried.

The total irony of his statement is lost on himself and also Jake Tapper who lets him slide on it when the simple statement "so you are saying a very political and partisan harsh response by Don Jr is justified because of very political and harsh comments at Trump"? Is that right?
Tapper is totally a tool of the establishment and they love Trump so they will not press Pence on anything as they keep acting like they are going after Trump. They act like people don't see through their nonsense.

Any new come of what pence and the airlines talked about today?

let me know when over 100k in the US has died from it.
then I'll get worried.

CDC abruptly postpones coronavirus press briefing
The postponement comes after a number of states reported new cases over the weekend.

The CDC today abruptly postponed a press briefing on the coronavirus response....

...The postponement of the briefing comes after a number of states reported new cases over the weekend and federal officials confirmed the country’s first and second deaths from the virus....

..CDC Director Robert Redfield told POLITICO last week that his agency intended to continue holding the calls and briefing the press as the coronavirus response evolves....

...The CDC today also removed information on its website that detailed how many people in the country had been tested for the virus. It now only displays the number of confirmed cases. CDC has not yet responded to a request for comment....

Would it be fair to assume that "proactivity" is not a word that you happen to be particularly familiar with?
Would it be fair to assume that the phrase "I don't give a fuck" is something you happen to be unfamiliar with?

also, an '02 join date with only 10k posts?
glad you're not in charge of anything, underachiever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back