Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start 2 minutes before and watch two minutes after
The amount of effort required to run the tests requires hiring an additional full time tech and you can’t afford to hire a tech at 50 bucks a test so governors are being directed to labs where they can get it ran in their state. Every lab can not afford to take on this additional capacity. This wouldn’t be solved by universal healthcare because they’d still have a budget and would have to turn to the university hospitals like she said. She want cut off either. She spoke for 2-3 minutes without any interruption then walked away and trump answered a different question. Same format as it’s been for every single one of these things.
No one is saying anything about universal health care. I'm pretty sure you know exactly what the issue really is here: driving funding and massive effort into BOTH private and public lab testing at all costs. If it's because private labs can't do it because they're burdened by cost and ability, then that's a damning fact for an Administration who sought to engage and lean on them.

You could have just linked the articles.

Also, I'm really not seeing many people denying that this could have been leaked from the BSLs in Wuhan. The real question is whether there was purposeful intention to affect the virus in some dangerous way.

The real issue with China isn't just the leaks (which could happen anywhere there's a BSL4) it's the disgusting cover up the CCP engaged in early on.

Nonetheless, when the CCP was having hospitals built out of nothing in January, the rest of the world should have been freaking out. The video of those operations was extreme.

It isn't an article. It was a .pdf I found.

It isn't an article. It was a .pdf I found.
Fair but that's just too much to read but I did appreciate your TLDR ... TLDR brings back memories of the old days in here.

No one is saying anything about universal health care. I'm pretty sure you know exactly what the issue really is here: driving funding and massive effort into BOTH private and public lab testing at all costs. If it's because private labs can't do it because they're burdened by cost and ability, then that's a damning fact for an Administration who sought to engage and lean on them.
The test that was just invented is cheap but requires a lot of labor. So trump should have know exactly what it was going to cost to make and have given companies money that he probably has stock in somehow (see the retard thread for reference) and you’d have no issue with that? As evidenced by your post history from before now where you called for that exactly? Only other solution is the one people are going to jump to, wel if the government did it all... and I preemptively shut that down. Did you actually watch the whole answer she gave or not? I’m not explaining what she said

China’s growth rate last quarter is about what it was in Obama’s first year.

You can investigate here. https://tradingeconomics.com/china/gdp-growth-annual
But there is no way you can argue that Trump has put the breaks on the Chinese economy in any major way.
Hopefully after this we do like Japan has and being at least some medicine production here. Seems like it would be protected like nasa and the military. Maybe even have the military do some production possibly.

Hopefully after this we do like Japan has and being at least some medicine production here. Seems like it would be protected like nasa and the military. Maybe even have the military do some production possibly.

That would be nice but I doubt it. It seems pretty clear our government cares a lot more about bombs than insulin.

Covid-19 is a ideological battle

It started in China, so the experts says, the elite bourgeois and the small bourgeois which is the case of most of this forum members, said it was just a flu, fox News reported no problems, the USA president said it was nothing. No plans got in motion to attack the situation, now that over empirical evidence, trump starts to worry, and his followers jump the gun and trash the left in a desperate stretch.

It's a ideological battle becouse, health care advocated by the left, was ignored. No preparations were made by the president to prevent this crisis.
The numbers are only going to extend, but we still have retards that either lie to themselves and now finally advocate for measures, and other reacionaries constitution thumpers act as if their right are being stolen, and put everybody in danger, by protesting on the streets.

They are the cancer of the society, and you fallacious sad people, pretend like trump did everything right.
It's the right wing logo.

Let's make a v2 at this point. Link the previous thread in the OP and provide some decent effort with the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back