Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. There is not a single typically conservative concept that Trump defenders won't abandon if they think they smell a hint of criticism that could go his way.

Now its the concept of Preparedness. Each person taking care of themself instead of waiting for gov't to do it that is being attacked.

It is imminently sensible to let every American who wants a mask to get one now while there is no emergency.and while the manufacturers can ramp up supply to meet demand.

To tell them 'no don't do it. there is no emergency here now' and for the gov't to then not buy the masks just backlogs demand should this hit true emergency levels in the US. everyone who hears the gov't cry to wait now, surely would not wait if the US ends up like China at the virus' peak. There will be no one delaying at that point to ensure a health worker can get their first. It will be every person for themselves.

It's not even a conservative or liberal thing. He's laughing at the idea of masks designed to help prevent the transmission of micro organisms being ancillary during a pandemic in which the most powerful nation on Earth puts a man who believes in praying away HIV and homosexuality in charge of the response.

Imagine if president Trump had sent our military to fight this or if he had brought infected people here to be treated like 0 did

It's not even a conservative or liberal thing. He's laughing at the idea of masks designed to help prevent the transmission of micro organisms being ancillary during a pandemic in which the most powerful nation on Earth puts a man who believes in praying away HIV and homosexuality in charge of the response.
Ya I know. Crazy.

Pence also authored this.

"...Time for a quick reality check. Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill. ..." cite

His policies also directly lead to a massive spike in deaths via HIV in his State as he defied all the scientific and medical guidance he was given and said he was praying to God for his guidance on what to do. Ultimately he said it was because of that praying he changed his view ad allowed what the scientists and doctors were saying. But he had to be dragged to it and only got there late after there were many more deaths than there needed to be. cite

@Madmick might look into a restraining order
I don't understand while I'm still being accused of censoring Trump criticism (pssst: I never was) when I haven't deleted, closed, or even dumped this thread. I must have turned someone into a newt.

monty-python-burn-the-witch-gif-1.gif

Do you not have any critical thinking skills? DONT buy them if you are a healthy individual. There is a mass shortage of them because people who will never need them are hoarding them, stopping health care workers and people close to outbreaks from buying them. Try to actually think before you post.

That's the thing about taking defensive measures, you don't need them until you do.

It's almost as if people utilize these masks, and have so for decades, so they stay healthy, and don't get sick in the first place.

CRAZY, right?!

This does a great job of explaining the level of how poorly the administration handled the situation at this time.

That's like saying conservatives live their life with a gun in one hand and their sister on the other. Sure it's true for some but I don't think applies to many.

Exactly! They have cousins too. That's right!

Go over to Breitbart and read the comment sections under corona virus articles.

America is Fn doomed. The new right wing is so crazy it’s frightening.

Go over to Breitbart and read the comment sections under corona virus articles.

America is Fn doomed. The new right wing is so crazy it’s frightening.
I am sure but I avoid them like I avoid airports during the coronavirus issues.

This does a great job of explaining the level of how poorly the administration handled the situation at this time.

Please repost but do so with searchable Title or info as well as the video link is not working.

The bigger question here, i think is, does Pence also rely on this person for guidance and advice?

That is a serious question as that is exactly what he did in the HIV breakout. Even as the death toll and Infection toll was skyrocking in his State under his programs he refused to listen to scientists and medical personal and instead said ultimately it was because he prayed and got guidance that he changed his view and then allowed the changes that the medical professionals were pushing that turned around the mounting death toll and infection spread toll.

Is Pence currently, or will he in the future, hesitate to take actions that could be beneficial if he thinks it goes against his religious beliefs?

I'm going to introduce this here (which was deleted from its own thread posted by someone else) since I am blocked from replying to it in the Megathread. I think my reply post (immediately below) poses an interesting question.

The curious case of Africa's "resistance" to the Coronavirus
Experts are ruling out weather, but what the hell could it be? I'm trying to look at other countries with hot weather and looked at the Philippines. There was one death a month ago and that guy was from China. Ever since then there's been nothing. Poor countries with barely functioning medical systems. Their populations have been weary, but there's been nothing but nothingburgers.

https://www.france24.com/en/2020030...s-low-coronavirus-rate-puzzles-health-experts

Hmmm.

I'm pretty much immune to Malaria, as many with african ancestry have evolved to be due to my Sickle Cell Trait condition. So I laugh in the face of malaria spreading mosquitoes and tell them to bring it on. I do get some negative tradeoffs for that super power though.

So I wonder if something in that blood condition and/or immunity is targeting some aspect of this Virus?? I am guessing they would be looking into that link?

Then add in this factor:

and my reply here

haha wow.

This is a virulent bug.

Not good news considering 3M is ramping up production in its China plant, which is still operating to increase the stock of Masks people are buying up for protection.

Oh sweet irony. The masks shipped that people are buying to protect themselves may show up pre-infected or infused with infection.

And we have some real challenges with this.

I'm going to introduce this here (which was deleted from its own thread posted by someone else) since I am blocked from replying to it in the Megathread. I think my reply post (immediately below) poses an interesting question.

The curious case of Africa's "resistance" to the Coronavirus

Then add in this factor:

and my reply here

And we have some real challenges with this.
That's actually an interesting link. Lots of good spin offs from this?

Jeez this guy
Just in case the govt botches the pandemic we better speculate on how
Also if we can just have enough people die we can finally get rid of trump

They've implemented travel bans to and from red flag countries. What exactly do you expect them to do at this point? Should Trump get in the lab and create a cure? Quarantine the whole country? What exactly have they done during this outbreak that is particularly offensive and irresponsible?

god imagine Trump inside a science lab.

There shouldn't have been a separate thread. Certainly not one labeled a "conspiracy theory". You were just trying to censor people, and protect a lefty politician from scrutiny.

You are what you hate, Mikey.

Also, this thread should be in the support forum, not the WR, as it's little else than a "whine about mods" thread.

The TDS in your posts is fucking hysterical. Daddy can never be wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back