Conor McGregor: "In true warfare weight is not an issue. I have fought bigger men before."

To my knowledge this is the first time in conors career hes been at a reach disadvantage, he fought a lightweight who was 5"11 but had a 72 inch reach and holloway has a 69 inch reach.
Conors also never fought anyone whos powerkicked him in the body, which is why i would have liked the pettis fight more.
Just because he hasn't faced it, doesn't mean he can't.

Huh? That guy's a manlet himself. Check it out for yourself:

g3A56In.jpg
Manlet
A short statured strong male, (under 5"6), trying to overcompensate their height, mainly used to hate against short muscular men. 90% hate comes from men over 6 ft that is extremely skinny/ or extremely fat. 5% comes from insecure women who are over 5"10, 5% comes from low confident people who are unhappy with themselves.

Tall frail/very fat men "hey look at the mantet he's so short and muscular"

Insecure women about height "omg he's so short, he's a manlet"

other 5 % I hate on every one so let me go make fun of that manlet

Which one are you?

There was a huge thread on that. Like 75% of the people thought it was a legitimate fight because Conor said so. I don't think they understood the Mountain was playing around. I get Conor has more skills but if the mountain really wanted to he'd break him in 2
Seriously? Smh. It looked like a dog playing with a kitten. I swear if Conor came out and said cars could fly this forum would be 50% less populated because they would have all driven off cliffs

To my knowledge this is the first time in conors career hes been at a reach disadvantage, he fought a lightweight who was 5"11 but had a 72 inch reach and holloway has a 69 inch reach.
Conors also never fought anyone whos powerkicked him in the body, which is why i would have liked the pettis fight more.
And Holloway put in work. Only fighter in the ufc that Conor didn't finish. Decision win. He had to work for that.

Manlet
A short statured strong male, (under 5"6), trying to overcompensate their height, mainly used to hate against short muscular men. 90% hate comes from men over 6 ft that is extremely skinny/ or extremely fat. 5% comes from insecure women who are over 5"10, 5% comes from low confident people who are unhappy with themselves.

Tall frail/very fat men "hey look at the mantet he's so short and muscular"

Insecure women about height "omg he's so short, he's a manlet"

other 5 % I hate on every one so let me go make fun of that manlet

Which one are you?
Pretty sure you're an idiot with no accurate percentage. As I'm 6'4 215lbs. Not fat or frail and still hate. Right around my walk around weight to fight 185. Any more science you wanna drop on us?

Everything he says sounds more contrived than his last blurb. Who's he trying to convince ?

And why does he talk like that? He literally talks like how a quote from a philosopher sounds.

I'm starting to come around on Conor but I wish he could give "normal" interviews, and not speak in such cool, action hero, "badass" lines. He tries to act all stoic and zen like in interviews, giving "soundbite" type of answers, that to the uninitiated, it actually sounds so enlightening that you ponder it for a second, and think, "wow..he's right."

Examples:

"Precision beats power, timing beats speed." He has a great point, but it's not as simple as that, but again, most people will eat that up and make that quote their life motto.

And let's not forget his line about not having to prepare for any specific opponent. Bullshit.

Oh, and let's not forget about "winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners." That's an empty statement, that's something that someone's sensei in a fucking karate movie would say.

He's being a caricature, and I'm only going to speak for myself, but that's literally the only thing that's keeping me from being a full supporter of his. If not for the antics, I'd look at him as this badass fighter who truly isn't afraid of taking on anyone, and always shows up, but unlike other people who always shows up, he actually has the skill to match the will (wait wtf, I just spoke like him there didn't I?). It's pretty much like Jon Jones; it's amazing what they do in the cage, and simple minded, one-dimensional, binary thinking amoeba will give a neanderthal-like retort by saying, "well what they do in the cage should be all that matters." As if the other intangible, subjective qualities don't shape your opinion of another human being.

The "winners focus on winning, and losers focus on winners" line was stolen from Jon Jones Instagram. He literally posted it the day before McGregor used that quote lmao.

Because the UFC wanted him to fight at 145 when they signed him and he had no leverage at that point.

You can't force someone to stay at a weight class.

He's probably waiting on that right-left with head going down and forward Nate combo. See if the range lets him stick with it.

That's literally one of two combos that Nate throws, so Conor won't have to wait long.

Conor has mentioned in interviews that he regularly trains with Welterweights and demolishes most of them, a lot of them say he hits like a MW. I believe them for the most part. If you look at Conor's physique vs most fighters, some fighters can have weight and height, but its not really efficiency, just part of the system.

Conor's weight is mostly from pure muscle, very little body fat.

And Ronda knocks out pro boxers in training, none can hang with her.

"In true warfare weight is not an issue so this is something I enjoy. I have fought bigger men before so I look forward to it."

Who is Conor referring to here? Also says he will KO nate with a left uppercut.

No but preparation is. Funny how McPoser chose the opponent least prepared.

Seriously? Smh. It looked like a dog playing with a kitten. I swear if Conor came out and said cars could fly this forum would be 50% less populated because they would have all driven off cliffs
...as soon as they get their learners permit.

And Holloway put in work. Only fighter in the ufc that Conor didn't finish. Decision win. He had to work for that.

Don't forget, Max broke his foot with the first kick he threw.

Weight isnt an issue? lulz then why have fucking weight classes? All things being equal it's huge. An Average HW fighter like Browne would have 6 belts in one night from the midgets back to back to back until he hit LHW. Dude is clueless.

Not to mention why you cut from 180 to 145 when you joined UFC? Step up to Rockhold at your walk around weight and see what happens. You may die conor so take out life insurance.

Last edited:
Back