Conor McGregor: "In true warfare weight is not an issue. I have fought bigger men before."

Why can't a guy just be wrong and we leave it at that? Why is so much of Sherdog so unforgiving of a guy being mistaken? Conor was wrong, he knows that, he's experienced that. He didn't think size would be an issue, now he knows it is. It's not like now he's using the size as an excuse, he's just saying that now he has to make sure to account for it. We ALL know, even the biggest Nate Nuthuggers and Conor haters know, that size was an issue.

Conor was wrong, now he knows the truth, that's it.

Yeah, he's avoiding the smaller guys, so he can fight the bigger guys

Cool starry brah
Nah, he doesn't wanna defend his title. He wanted to fight for the LW title and it didn't work out. Now he's chasing a ghost with Diaz. You can spin that shit however you want but he definitely doesn't wanna defend his title. He doesn't wanna make the weight cut and he knows his title days are numbered.

Nah, he doesn't wanna defend his title. He wanted to fight for the LW title and it didn't work out. Now he's chasing a ghost with Diaz. You can spin that shit however you want but he definitely doesn't wanna defend his title. He doesn't wanna make the weight cut and he knows his title days are numbered.

We'll see. I think if he beats Nate, he might try to parlay it into a LW title shot, because I do agree he is sick of making 145. However if he loses to Nate again, my guess is he goes down & defends.

We'll see. I think if he beats Nate, he might try to parlay it into a LW title shot, because I do agree he is sick of making 145. However if he loses to Nate again, my guess is he goes down & defends.
I think he loses to Nate, has a hell of a weight cut back to 145, loses the rematch to Aldo and moves up to 155 until he's tired of getting his ass beat up really healthy and leaves the sport.

I think he loses to Nate, has a hell of a weight cut back to 145, loses the rematch to Aldo and moves up to 155 until he's tired of getting his ass beat up really healthy and leaves the sport.

Nate is a tough nut to crack, but Aldo falls any time he gets in the cage with Conor. He can't take that left shot, he's not a Diaz brother.

I get that you are just airing out your hateful fantasies though. :)

What's an easier fight for Bisping...Hendo or a rematch with Rockhold?

That's not a good analogy, they are both in the same weight class.

Aldo is a lot smaller than Nate. And his chin is nowhere near as good. Both of which play into Conor's strength.

Why can't a guy just be wrong and we leave it at that? Why is so much of Sherdog so unforgiving of a guy being mistaken? Conor was wrong, he knows that, he's experienced that. He didn't think size would be an issue, now he knows it is. It's not like now he's using the size as an excuse, he's just saying that now he has to make sure to account for it. We ALL know, even the biggest Nate Nuthuggers and Conor haters know, that size was an issue.

Conor was wrong, now he knows the truth, that's it.
Size won't be much of an issue if you're as good as you claim to be (within reason). The guy and his fans were going off on how he was going to run through RDA, then move up and KO Robbie, then perhaps even 185 and Luke or Chris.

And the guy has not shown anything that suggests he has learned from being made to quit by a mid tier, short notice, out of shape, hand picked 155'er. Still running his mouth and making excuses.

Nate is a tough nut to crack, but Aldo falls any time he gets in the cage with Conor. He can't take that left shot, he's not a Diaz brother.

I get that you are just airing out your hateful fantasies though. :)
Glad I could help. :)

image.jpeg

the-mountain-vs-mcgregor-740x3701.jpg

he was playing touch butt with this guy

Size won't be much of an issue if you're as good as you claim to be (within reason). The guy and his fans were going off on how he was going to run through RDA, then move up and KO Robbie, then perhaps even 185 and Luke or Chris.

And the guy has not shown anything that suggests he has learned from being made to quit by a mid tier, short notice, out of shape, hand picked 155'er. Still running his mouth and making excuses.

Just to address this whole running through the weight classes thing, no even marginally sane fan though he would go to 185 and beat Luke or Chris. I think there was that Conor haze for a while, where the lines between what you thought would happen and what you wanted to happen got a little marred. Generally reasonable people, like myself, got a little crazy. I don't remember exactly what I was saying back than, I was definitely in that Conor haze, but I was probably wrong and am willing to admit it. I was being unreasonable, but what do judging a guy based on his unreasonable fans make you? It makes you unreasonable. There are probably people who think Fedor could be UFC HW champion to this day, but am I gonna argue with them or judge Fedor for it? No, because they're just being ridiculous. As for Conor himself, he has every right to believe he could beat any man on the planet with one punch. Even if he doesn't, you don't sell fights by saying "I THINK I can beat this guy or that guy".

He hasn't fought, how can you say he hasn't learned? We'll find that out the night of the second fight. Also Nate is not mid tier, mid tier guys don't do what he did to Michael Johnson or Donald Cerrone. He has holes in his game, but mid tier is a very far stretch. He's not making excuses, what should he be saying? "Well I fought as good as I'm ever gonna fight, so Nate is just gonna kick my ass again but at least I'll make a lot of money"? Again, you don't sell fights by keeping your mouth shut.

"In true warfare weight is not an issue so this is something I enjoy. I have fought bigger men before so I look forward to it."

Who is Conor referring to here? Also says he will KO nate with a left uppercut.

he´s refering to random drunk guys at an irish pub

man its deluded when modern soldiers with guns pretend to know what it was like to be a warrior in ancient times .

hey GI JOE....let us know when you start carrying a battle axe with you to the front lines to do a balls out full team rush at the otherside lol

Ehh I'd think modern soldiers know more about warfare, ancient and modern, than mma fighters. There is more to war than pulling triggers and swinging axes I think.

But lol at this thread being bumped, who's the troll?

Back