Conor McGregor: "In true warfare weight is not an issue. I have fought bigger men before."

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"In true warfare weight is not an issue so this is something I enjoy. I have fought bigger men before so I look forward to it."

Who is Conor referring to here? Also says he will KO nate with a left uppercut.

He's probably waiting on that right-left with head going down and forward Nate combo. See if the range lets him stick with it.

To my knowledge this is the first time in conors career hes been at a reach disadvantage, he fought a lightweight who was 5"11 but had a 72 inch reach and holloway has a 69 inch reach.
Conors also never fought anyone whos powerkicked him in the body, which is why i would have liked the pettis fight more.

To my knowledge this is the first time in conors career hes been at a reach disadvantage, he fought a lightweight who was 5"11 but had a 72 inch reach and holloway has a 69 inch reach.
Conors also never fought anyone whos powerkicked him in the body, which is why i would have liked the pettis fight more.

Dana had no intention of making that fight.

It was either Nate or Faber. :D

Why does he cut down to 145 then?

Fighting guys taller than him isn't good for his Napoleon complex.

man it's deluded when mma fighters who never served talk as if they are warriors and know about warfare, guys you fight in a regulated sporting competition, don't pretend you know what it's like to be a warrior in ancient or current times

sure it is not an issue. that is why he cuts so much weight, he doesnt even look like himself at weigh-in.

Duffy is bigger. He fought him, even if he lost.

man it's deluded when mma fighters who never served talk as if they are warriors and know about warfare, guys you fight in a regulated sporting competition, don't pretend you know what it's like to be a warrior in ancient or current times
MMA is real warfare. Not that pussy gun/dropping bombs from space shit.

It will be interesting to see how Conor deals with a guy like Nate whose naturally taller and longer and bigger overall, if Nate can grind Conor up against the fence and work the body he can make this a fight.

I think if Nate can get him down he can out work Conor and sub him on the ground but I think Conor's TDD is better than advertised and he'll stuff any attempts.

Who is Conor referring to here?

the-mountain-vs-mcgregor-740x3701.jpg

DUH

Everything he says sounds more contrived than his last blurb. Who's he trying to convince ?

If Nate applies his jiu jitsu, combined with all 170 pounds of lankyness, Conor will realize why there are weight divisions and get tired.
But if the fight stays standing, weight ISN'T a big issue like he said.

This is exactly the same shit BJ Penn used to say before he started getting pounded on. Bj used to say dumb shit like "you don't get to weigh in when you fight in the streets".

Keep it up Conor and physics and reality will humble you.
image.jpg

Lol I love how he talks about The Mountain like he actually fought him. Dudes insane and sounds like he thinks he did. If you believe it it's true I guess. Gotta respect the mindset.

This is exactly the same shit BJ Penn used to say before he started getting pounded on. Bj used to say dumb shit like "you don't get to weigh in when you fight in the streets".

Keep it up Conor and physics and reality will humble you.
image.jpg

Comparing that version of Penn, though? C'mon...

Back