Conor McGregor: "In true warfare weight is not an issue. I have fought bigger men before."

Oh so sorry I thought this was a discussion board where I could talk as much shit, whine, complain, discuss or argue about whatever I want. I'll try be better just for you buddy
So you believe that people can talk as much shit as they want on a discussion board, just as long as they aren't talking about you? What the fuck kind of shitty ass logic is that?

So you believe that people can talk as much shit as they want on a discussion board, just as long as they aren't talking about you? What the fuck kind of shitty ass logic is that?

Did I say stop? I already agreed with your whinging comment so talk as much shit as you want

Last edited:
Says a guy who is notoriously famous for fighthing the so-called midgets. "In true warfare weight is not an issue." and then looks like a freaking skeleton at the weigh-ins.

6 pages full of salt. You people need to lighten up.

Why does he cut down to 145 then?

to replicate what he did in cage warriors..

1. Get the FW belt
2. Get the LW belt

Hard to undestand? no.

To you? Obviously ^^,

Oh and he aint cutting down no more, you do realize he is fighting at 170 right now? dem haterz, hilarious :D

This is exactly the same shit BJ Penn used to say before he started getting pounded on. Bj used to say dumb shit like "you don't get to weigh in when you fight in the streets".

Keep it up Conor and physics and reality will humble you.
image.jpg

didnt he do really well against a young machida at hw?

I haven't seen this fearlessness since the heydays of Fedor (and maybe BJ Penn). If he goes on to capture another UFC belt, he will become bigger than Jones P4P.

Doesn't care about weight but cuts 30 plus pounds to fight smaller men who is much larger than, okay then.

I haven't seen this fearlessness since the heydays of Fedor (and maybe BJ Penn). If he goes on to capture another UFC belt, he will become bigger than Jones P4P.

Jon Jones is undefeated and defended his belt 8x.

Conor hasn't even defended his belt once...

Says a guy who is notoriously famous for fighthing the so-called midgets. "In true warfare weight is not an issue." and then looks like a freaking skeleton at the weigh-ins.

Except he didn't want to fight originally at 145 in the UFC, he was told to by Dana and Co. How can you talk shit about him doing big weight cuts when he's meeting nate diaz at welterweight

None of you geniuses considered the fact that 'fought bigger men' could mean bigger than himself? I highly doubt he was talking about The Mountain fs.

UFC told him to fight at 145 he never wanted to fight at this weight class
Yeah, the UFC told him not to fight Pettis, Kahbib, Ferguson and fucking Cerrone. He really wants to fight Kahbib in his upcoming fight:eek:

I hope you're joking.
You think I've got time to joke around. I don't play games kid.

MMA is a regulated sport entertainment business in the pursuit of wealth.

Warfare is an unregulated slaughtering of human lives in the pursuit of wealth.
They're still pussies flying drones and calling In airstrikes cause they're too scared to march down the street and armbar a mother fucker.

Dana had no intention of making that fight.

It was either Nate or Faber. :D

Fighting guys taller than him isn't good for his Napoleon complex.

Why the fuck would they make the Pettis fight when Pettis lost his last two?

Conor is a champion. Champions fight winners.

None of you geniuses considered the fact that 'fought bigger men' could mean bigger than himself? I highly doubt he was talking about The Mountain fs.

he did fight the mountain though and didnt get his head pulped into the pavement. John Kavanagh told him what to do.

man it's deluded when mma fighters who never served talk as if they are warriors and know about warfare, guys you fight in a regulated sporting competition, don't pretend you know what it's like to be a warrior in ancient or current times

Yeah lol.

youkeepusingthatword.jpeg

You think I've got time to joke around. I don't play games kid.

They're still pussies flying drones and calling In airstrikes cause they're too scared to march down the street and armbar a mother fucker.
You are the epitome of a keyboard warrior who probably never leaves his moms basement and has absolutely no sense of reality. What you said is so ludicrous it doesn't even deserve a legitimate response. You have to be trolling, otherwise you should seek psychiatric help.

Doesn't care about weight but cuts 30 plus pounds to fight smaller men who is much larger than, okay then.

Bottom line he is the champ of 145. He had the stones to challenge 155 lb champ.

Whether he belongs at whatever weight class you think is up to you.

Fact is he is able to get down to 145 and he is hardly the only guy to cut weight.

Maybe Gus should fight at heavyweight with a frame so large. Maybe Weidman and Rockhold at 205, etc.

Thing is none of those guys dare to challenge a weight class above where they actually fight. Conor does. BJ (briefly), Frankie and Fedor became champs at weight classes without cutting.

Back