Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

Floyd would play with him like a baby in a boxing match dodging every single flurry the Irish guy throws. However if it was a cage match MMA, Floyd would get taken down pretty easy i imagine and then it would be a whole different world for him.

you know where MMA is at when Mayweather sounds smarter than your fighters. Conor and Ronda need to backtrack a little.

Floyd would play with him like a baby in a boxing match dodging every single flurry the Irish guy throws. However if it was a cage match MMA, Floyd would get taken down pretty easy i imagine and then it would be a whole different world for him.

Would Mayweather be taken down? If he does not connect than yes.

Would it be easy for McGregor to take him down? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Says the basement dweller who has never trained.

Boxing has specific skillsets dealing with punches that is exclusive to that style, along with the best defense for defending against punches as well as the best utilization of footwork applied for cutting people off and coming in angles.

Mayweather would destroy McGregor in the stand up. McGregor is not a world class kickboxer. Mayweather is the best in the world in mastering one of the components of MMA which is boxing.

Now if it was a discussion between Mayweather and Buakaw Por Pramuk then you would have a good argument.

Its Buakaw Banchemek now, and no his boxing isn't good enough to prevent Floyd from gaming the system. Only way to beat Floyd in this currently broken boxing system is to game the system like he does and no one's been smart enough to even try yet.

Back in the day, I used to play mortal kombat and I had an exploit I used with raiden and I would never lose. Was I way better than everyone else? Well, no, they just could never beat me because they couldn't figure out how to stop my exploit.

There wes at least one way that could have been stopped. Guys just weren't smart enough.

Buddy, just shut the fuck up. You don't know boxing so don't talk about it

Its Buakaw Banchemek now, and no his boxing isn't good enough to prevent Floyd from gaming the system. Only way to beat Floyd is to game the system like he does and no one's been smart enough to even try yet.

Shit I forgot he changed his name.

But I meant in a kickboxing vs boxing match. It would be very exciting to see Mayweather vs Buakaw.

Although I feel stylistically that Pacquiao vs Baukaw would be more intriguing.

When even the heavies start thinking that talking idle shit about Floyd is played out, it's probably time to stop.

Says the basement dweller who has never trained.

Boxing has specific skillsets dealing with punches that is exclusive to that style, along with the best defense for defending against punches as well as the best utilization of footwork applied for cutting people off and coming in angles.

Mayweather would destroy McGregor in the stand up. McGregor is not a world class kickboxer. Mayweather is the best in the world in mastering one of the components of MMA which is boxing.

Now if it was a discussion between Mayweather and Buakaw Por Pramuk then you would have a good argument.

Hell no he wouldn't. In a kick boxing match connor would eat him alive with kicks and knees.

Delusions of grandeur.

Are you a monk living in the mountains of China?

If not than you are a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Explain oh smart one. You think you're smarter then you are pal. Way over your simple head I guess. DO I really need to explain or can you re read and figure it out for yourself?

Hell no he wouldn't. In a kick boxing match connor would eat him alive with kicks and knees.

So your argument is simply that a kicker will always beat a boxer, even if the kicker is not a world class kickboxer but yet the boxer is the best in the world right?

This argument of "kicker will always beat the boxer" was started by weaklings who punches like a girl but are gassed up because they can kick a70 pound punching bag and do a nice looking jump kick and now they want to feel great about themselves in hopes that they can get laid.

Mayweather would run circles around McGegor while staying out of kicking range, come in from angles and blast him with combos.

Go to sleep and quit punching like a girl.

Its Buakaw Banchemek now, and no his boxing isn't good enough to prevent Floyd from gaming the system. Only way to beat Floyd in this currently broken boxing system is to game the system like he does and no one's been smart enough to even try yet.

How would you change the "broken boxing system" so as to make Floyd Mayweather less dominant over the last 18 years? Hell, the gap between him and his opposition would probably be larger if he fought in the era of 15 rounds. Floyd's style isn't new, it's been around in similar forms for more than a century. He's just really fucking good.

Shit I forgot he changed his name.

But I meant in a kickboxing vs boxing match. It would be very exciting to see Mayweather vs Buakaw.

Although I feel stylistically that Pacquiao vs Baukaw would be more intriguing.

Oh in a Muay Thai vs boxing match, yeah Buakaw would win rather easily. A shoulder roll won't save Floyd from leg kicks and Floyd just doesn't punch hard enough to meaningfully hurt Buakaw.

Hypocrite? Explain oh smart one. You think you're smarter then you are pal. Way over your simple head I guess. DO I really need to explain or can you re read and figure it out for yourself?

Nothing is over my head. All i get from your post is the double standard you laid in your argument as a reflection of how much you worship McGregor and hug on his nuts.

McGregor wants Mayweather's attention because he wants to make money. Plain and simple.

If McGregor can make Mayweather money, he would do so. And so would you without trying to sound like Nagarjuna.

So your argument is simply that a kicker will always beat a boxer, even if the kicker is not a world class kickboxer but yet the boxer is the best in the world right?

This argument of "kicker will always beat the boxer" was started by weaklings who punches like a girl but are gassed up because they can kick a70 pound punching bag and do a nice looking jump kick and now they want to feel great about themselves in hopes that they can get laid.

Mayweather would run circles around McGegor while staying out of kicking range, come in from angles and blast him with combos.

Go to sleep and quit punching like a girl.

You're an ignorant bitch straight up. Should have known not to even comment on your ignorant comment. Not worth my time imbecile. I wish it was a law people like you were not allowed to talk or express your opinion because you litter the world.

Oh in a Muay Thai vs boxing match, yeah Buakaw would win rather easily. A shoulder roll won't save Floyd from leg kicks and Floyd just doesn't punch hard enough to meaningfully hurt Buakaw.

Floyd would not use shoulder rolls on Baukaw because he would not respect his hands enough. He will not fight someone who is not an elite boxer the way he would against world class boxers.

Baukaw's best bet indeed would be leg kicks but Floyd can still land punches. Floyd has KO power he just does not knock his opponents out because he is always on the defensive against punches.

its actually gonna be embarrasing when some schmuck reporter relays this back to Floyd. He's gonna go "oh look another random mma nobody trying to make money off my name'

You're an ignorant bitch straight up. Should have known not to even comment on your ignorant comment. Not worth my time imbecile. I wish it was a law people like you were not allowed to talk or express your opinion because you litter the world.

So you went from being an enlightening Eastern philosopher to now sounding like a angry little child.

Is it hypocrisy or a severe case of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Maybe you should seek therapy buddy.

Back