Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

Back in the day, I used to play mortal kombat and I had an exploit I used with raiden and I would never lose. Was I way better than everyone else? Well, no, they just could never beat me because they couldn't figure out how to stop my exploit.

There wes at least one way that could have been stopped. Guys just weren't smart enough.

You were the world champion for 19 yearz?

Or do you mean a few people you knew couldn't beat you.

The way things have been going....

Conor has as much chance as being Floyd's 50th pro fight as Amir Khan

Why even bother talking shit about Floyd. He's a boxer and of fuckin course he would get his ass whooped as well as Conor would be jabbed to death in a boxing fight. Not even close and its stupid to think otherwise

Exploiting is not hacking. It's just finding a hole in a broken system and working it to your advantage.

So, Floyd's opponents not being able to land punches, or cut off the ring is now an "exploit"

oh conor. such a mouth for someone who lost in 38secs. this trick of getting attention and promoting yourself is gonna get old quick. think of your next marketing strategy, and focus on aldo and not let the "big" ufc 189 event get to your head.

can't blame the butthurt mma stars and fans, especially when guys like b level boxers timothy bradley and marcos maidana has made more money fighting pacquiao and mayweather than conor and ronda.

if conor can get himself up to the 20 million a fight range he might be able get that fight otherwise theres no use even thinking about it
i wonder if he knows hes not convincing anyone

Notice how MMA fighters have to keep bringing him up, because that's the only way they can get in the main stream and the spotlight.

Floyd just sits back, and laughs at them. That's why Ronda keeps bringing him up.

He wouldn't even be able to touch Mayweather...Conor is faster...right. lmfao.

You were the world champion for 19 yearz?

Or do you mean a few people you knew couldn't beat you.

I mean I never lost using the exploit. This went on for years, BTW I should mention this was in arcades, during my teens. As it's important to know since I actually got jumped by a dude and 3 of his friends because of the exploiting lol.

Point I'm getting at though is although different the situations are similar in the way that we were/are exploiting broken systems..

Best troll on the inner webs: Conor McGregor. What is the deal with calling out boxers? Just fucking promote your own sport!

ROFL mcgregor couldn't cut it in boxing thats why he went to mma. A journeyman tier pro boxer would tool him, let alone Mayweather.

I mean I never lost using the exploit. This went on for years, BTW I should mention this was in arcades, during my teens. As it's important to know since I actually got jumped by a dude and 3 of his friends because of that lol.

Point I'm getting at though is although different the situations are similar in the way that we were/are exploiting broken systems..

Floyd hits hit opponents harder and more often than thry hit him. The system works great.

Floyd just mentioning Conor's name would be a win for him. That's all he trying to get out of it anyways. Imagine how famous Conor would get if Floyd got into a feud with him.

He would get lit up in a boxing match. If he could actually beat Floyd in a boxing match, then he would and make $300 mil instead of fighting for reebok money.

Mayweather's reaction
money-gifs-zombieland.gif

Yea because money is everything right? Wrong. All money does is make a person not have to worry about money. There are much more important things in life that cannot be bought. If someone does not agree they do not and probably will not ever have those things. Its pretty funny how so many glamorize mayweather. He's not a nice guy or even decent. Everyone around him is there for the money and not there because they like him, what does that tell you?

Im guessing this time Floyd will not even do the classic "Conor who?", there will be always one guy saying that he would beat Floyd, he cant reply to all of them.

Conor is far better than Floyd in MMA. Floyd is on a different planet then Conor in boxing. This is nonsense and even the most die hard Conner fan knows he has zero shot against Floyd in Boxing ring.

conor will beat floyd in a standup fight. Boxing is a very limited aspect of striking.

Says the basement dweller who has never trained.

Boxing has specific skillsets dealing with punches that is exclusive to that style, along with the best defense for defending against punches as well as the best utilization of footwork applied for cutting people off and coming in angles.

Mayweather would destroy McGregor in the stand up. McGregor is not a world class kickboxer. Mayweather is the best in the world in mastering one of the components of MMA which is boxing.

Now if it was a discussion between Mayweather and Buakaw Por Pramuk then you would have a good argument.

Yea because money is everything right? Wrong. All money does is make a person not have to worry about money. There are much more important things in life that cannot be bought. If someone does not agree they do not and probably will not ever have those things. Its pretty funny how so many glamorize mayweather. He's not a nice guy or even decent. Everyone around him is there for the money and not there because they like him, what does that tell you?

Are you a monk living in the mountains of China?

If not than you are a hypocrite.

Back