Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

Jesus. This is so boring to hear about now. Everyone is trying to make a name off of Floyd. They're two different sports, even if they're similar, it'd be like Tiger Woods telling Michael Jordan he'd blast him at basketball because they're both in a sport where they have to get a ball in a hole.

Floyd's boy Peanut sure helped to make this situation as bad as it is.
I guess it's what happens when you starting employing your boys.

Hell no he wouldn't. In a kick boxing match connor would eat him alive with kicks and knees.

lol

And how do you think he would get close enough to knee him? And before Conor could even think about kicking him Floyd would have hit him 5 times. But if you read the article he is not talking about a kick-boxing match.

I am starting to think Conor and his manager sit back and laugh their ass off at how there is literally no end to what some of his fans will try to defend on his behalf. I mean, I am sure he respects the kind guy who rides another man's dick 24/7 like most his fans but you know, just for fun anyway.

It is like reading someone make a post about how they got over on this dude on the street and convinced him to sell them a gold chain for only $20. Well, props to Conor I guess. His knob-gobbling fans are making him rich.

Floyd's boy Peanut sure helped to make this situation as bad as it is.
I guess it's what happens when you starting employing your boys.

I don't know who that is. I just feel like with Ronda and McGregor, it's getting out of hand. They're talking about shit that will never happen. The whole calling out Mayweather thing is pointless, and those two keep bringing it up. The UFC would never book Mayweather, as Mayweather pulls in more money for an event than the entire UFC does in an event. They can't afford Mayweather, and May has expressed disinterest in MMA for years now. It makes me feel like they're pandering and talking about fights that would never happen.

MMA fighters should stop talking shit about boxers. It's two different animals. Pure boxing the boxer always wins. MMA fight the mixed martial artist always wins. Its a stupid argument and these fighters need to stop talking shit even if it is good publicity. I even like Conor but come on dude it's not a fight that's ever gonna be made. Shut your mouth and excel at your sport.

Back