Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

MMA fighters and fans have stalker like obsession with Mayweather and boxing lol. I am still to hear another sport that continually shits on another sport to get it self over as much as MMA. At first it was annoying now it is sad and cringe worthy. As much as Conor shits on Mayweather we all know he would flick MMA and the UFC in a heart beat if he knew he could be where Floyd is right now.

Hell no he wouldn't. In a kick boxing match connor would eat him alive with kicks and knees.

your nuts conor would not beat floyd even in a kickboxing match you have no clue what you're talking about he would get kod

The more people talk about this, the more Floyd is likely to retort, and major sports outlets love to report on what Floyd is talking about.

Pretty much, some low level guy riding on the coat-tails of someone much bigger.

Conor nuthuggers will spin this somehow though.

Says the basement dweller who has never trained.

Boxing has specific skillsets dealing with punches that is exclusive to that style, along with the best defense for defending against punches as well as the best utilization of footwork applied for cutting people off and coming in angles.

Mayweather would destroy McGregor in the stand up. McGregor is not a world class kickboxer. Mayweather is the best in the world in mastering one of the components of MMA which is boxing.

Now if it was a discussion between Mayweather and Buakaw Por Pramuk then you would have a good argument.

your nuts conor would not beat floyd even in a kickboxing match you have no clue what you're talking about he would get kod

Patrick Hyland. Not quite Floyd Mayweather but I'm sure the result would be pretty similar.

[YT]dBke3P2ovVk[/YT]

You're both delusional. Don't really know King Cobra but I know jollyrenjiro has the IQ of a house plant. Also, fucking LOL at Floyd knocking out Conor.

I sure as hell hope Conor is referring to am MMA bout. Because boxing Floyd would be worse than humiliating for him. If he really believes that, he should ask himself why he's not challenging Floyd for the belt now.

Please tell me how Floyd would get close enough to punch Conor in a kickboxing match.....

I get tired of these. This shit is so dumb. In a boxing match Floyd would beat his ass, in an mma match Conor would crush him. This cross sport shit talking is pointless

Conor, along with the rest of the UFC should stop talking about Mayweather..

Conor for fucks sake,I like you but shut the fuck up about Floyd

I don't think McGregor beats Floyd; it's not like Conor is Ronda Rousey.

connor doesn't even beat paulie in a boxing match

I'd pick Conor over Floyd in a pure boxing fight with 4oz gloves any day!

anigif_enhanced-32054-1414024584-25.gif

Back