Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

Lol He really thinks he has a speed advantage over Floyd!!

A simple boxer doesn't stand a chance against a master of movement

At this point in time I really don't know who's more lame, Conor or Ronda. Maybe we should try and hype up a Conor vs Ronda debate at 140 catchweight.

Everyone trying to make a name of Floyd. Its good that PBF doesnt react to these fighters. It is just annoying at this point. I would love to see a top 5 MMA level fighter lace up and try to box PBF. They wont do it, for the same reasons PBF wont fight an MMA fighter.

Just seems like shameless promotion to me.

I would be surprised if Connor made it out of 3 rounds in a pure boxing match with Floyd.

Floyd would make Connor look worse than a amateur. Of course Connor would most likely beat Floyd in a MMA match but who cares. Thats like me saying I'd could whoop Bill Gates its so irrelevant.

ahhh Conor swaggerjacking again
that 'can't read' line was played out by 50 cent about a year ago

Everyone trying to make a name of Floyd. Its good that PBF doesnt react to these fighters. It is just annoying at this point. I would love to see a top 5 MMA level fighter lace up and try to box PBF. They wont do it, for the same reasons PBF wont fight an MMA fighter.

Just seems like shameless promotion to me.

this is funny because there has never been a mma star who fought an elite boxer
but you have James Toney who came in the ufc and fought an elite mma star

Conor would love this fight so he can retire and never worry about money again.

In a *boxing match* Mayweather would destroy Conor. There would be no fight and no interesting moments.

speed-no, Floyd has possibly the fastest hands in boxing
reach-im not sure but i know Floyd has a long as reach
smart fighter-no, Floyd is an extremely smart tactical fighter

that being said i like Conner but he needs to stop doing this shit its making mma fighters look like a bunch of meat headed idiots

Patrick Hyland. Not quite Floyd Mayweather but I'm sure the result would be pretty similar.

[YT]dBke3P2ovVk[/YT]

First off that pro boxer is not even ranked 100 in the world. He is a local Irish boxer. Mayweather is leap years ahead of him skilled wise and athletic wise.

Second off they are light sparring and fooling around. This is just a foolish example.

You're both delusional. Don't really know King Cobra but I know jollyrenjiro has the IQ of a house plant. Also, fucking LOL at Floyd knocking out Conor.

Mayweather can knock anybody out if he wanted to. But he would put himself at a higher risk since he would have to plant his lead foot into the ground to garner power. Yet he prefers fighting on his toes to quickly step away from the pocket. He fights defensively so therefore he does not throw with power in mind. He connects to score on points. But he does this against elite world class boxers. Not somebody with the boxing skills of an amateur not even ranked 1000.

Last edited:
At this point in time I really don't know who's more lame, Conor or Ronda. Maybe we should try and hype up a Conor vs Ronda debate at 140 catchweight.

There's no agrument both have already cemented their legacys as pound for pound lamest fighters to ever have a cage door shut behind them. This pbf talk is just rediculous and if somebody in the UFC pr click thought this shit would garner them any extra credibility they are wrong. UFC org is turning into a fucking joke. Please bring back the product we all fell in love with and ditch the wwe bullshit. What's next Dana guest referees,tag teams or battle royals? Stop trying to be a sports entertainment company and just let the sport itself entertain.

All these Sherdoggers taking it seriously instead of just realizing that this is what Conor does to make money and does it better than anyone else in MMA. If he wasn't so good at it people in this thread wouldn't be so serious about it. I'm sure he'd just love reading this thread and see how easily people are played.

Mayweather wins in a fake fight (boxing).

Conor wins in a real fight (mma).

In case you haven't learnt by now Connor likes to talk a lot - like Chael did. Why people read into it anymore than that I have no idea.

Does he believe these things? Maybe, if he's delusional.

Back