Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

His boxing game is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too poor to go up against Floyd in a pure boxing fight.

His boxing game is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too poor to go up against Floyd in a pure boxing fight.

Well Conor did say that he doesnt think boxing is the style to beat Floyd, so he is obviously talking about a more free ruleset.

Floyd just mentioning Conor's name would be a win for him. That's all he trying to get out of it anyways. Imagine how famous Conor would get if Floyd got into a feud with him.

He would get lit up in a boxing match. If he could actually beat Floyd in a boxing match, then he would and make $300 mil instead of fighting for reebok money.

Mayweather's reaction
money-gifs-zombieland.gif

Last edited:
It would make a lot of money

MMA sure, Boxing obviously not in any world, even in dreams that'd be considered way too outlandish to come to fruition.

Is Floyd actually as slow as Conor, if not slower? Considering Mayweather's life, that sounds silly. If I remember correctly, Floyd is nowhere near as slow as Conor. Untrained eyes will probably say otherwise.

Also, as lame as Floyd can be, that learn to read comment was totally uncalled for. Nobody should make fun of real deal misfortune, what is he going to say next that refers to his horrible misfortune and sad upbringing? Why not just mention him coming home to used needles being so common that they were supposedly on his front lawn, if you're gonna hit close to home?

Last edited:
Connor has a real good boxing. But, I think literally Mayweather can probably win the fight without using his right hand. Conor wouldn't touch Mayweather at all, probably.

I hope Mayweather retires so people will stop talking and asking about him.

lmao!!! hitting em low Conor ey haha

Purposely didn't read OP to stress my post:

Zzzzzz....

I think it's pretty sad when two of the biggest ufc stars has to talk about a boxer to gain popularity.

This guy loves to throw stereotypes

Siver is a nazi

Mayweather can't read

Fucking lol'd, hard. What's with these clowns all calling out Mayweather knowing there's not a snowball's chance in hell they'd ever fight? It's just weak sauce trying to bite off a piece of an indifferent market.

Also there's the fact that Floyd would use Conman's head like a speedbag.

Back