Conor McGregor has more to say about Floyd Mayweather

Mayweather is busy tipping his tailor what Conor made in his biggest fight.

McGOAT is just exploiting Mayweather's massive status in sports. The more people talk about this, the more Floyd is likely to retort, and major sports outlets love to report on what Floyd is talking about. It will never amount to any fight between them. Ever. This is just PR, and it gives a minor bump to McGoat at best/

Conor needs to shut up about Floyd. Conor will never be as famous as Floyd, and McGregor would get clowned in a boxing match. It's lame how him and Ronda keep trying to use his name for some extra fame. I hope to god Conor doesn't believe this. He's just looking for attention like usual because no one is really talking about him now he's had his fight.

Floyd just mentioning Conor's name would be a win for him. That's all he trying to get out of it anyways. Imagine how famous Conor would get if Floyd got into a feud with him.

He would get lit up in a boxing match. If he could actually beat Floyd in a boxing match, then he would and make $300 mil instead of fighting for reebok money.

Mayweather's reaction
money-gifs-zombieland.gif

Well articulated

McGOAT is just exploiting Mayweather's massive status in sports. The more people talk about this, the more Floyd is likely to retort, and major sports outlets love to report on what Floyd is talking about. It will never amount to any fight between them. Ever. This is just PR, and it gives a minor bump to McGoat at best/

Floyd is too smart to fall for it though. He always says I don't know who that is but I wish them the best.

Rousey was extra pathetic saying Floyd was pretending he didn't know who she was and Floyd just says she was probably upset he didn't know her.

Last edited:
conor will beat floyd in a standup fight. Boxing is a very limited aspect of striking.

Floyd developed a point system exploitation that no one has been able to patch yet. If he's to lose, fighters have to fight smarter and seriously think outside the box.

Conor as smart and good as he may be in MMA won't be the guy to patch that exploit in a straight boxing match. So I don't even know why this is a"thing "..

i bet mayweather can read better than you stop talking out your kister

No, you don't understand, Mayweather is KNOWN for being almost completely illiterate (like he reads at a 1st-2nd grade level max). Stop defending the guy if you don't actually know what you're talking about.

MMA sure, Boxing obviously not in any world, even in dreams that'd be considered way too outlandish to come to fruition.

Is Floyd actually as slow as Conor, if not slower? Considering Mayweather's life, that sounds silly. If I remember correctly, Floyd is nowhere near as slow as Conor. Untrained eyes will probably say otherwise.

Also, as lame as Floyd can be, that learn to read comment was totally uncalled for. Nobody should make fun of real deal misfortune, what is he going to say next that refers to his horrible misfortune and sad upbringing? Why not just mention him coming home to used needles being so common that they were supposedly on his front lawn, if you're gonna hit close to home?

It's one thing to make fun of a 15 year old that can't read. It's also another of the same things to make fun of a 23 year old that can't. But it's a TOTALLY different thing to make fun of a MILLIONAIRE well into their god damn 30s that still can't read. Fuck em. I'll make fun of them all day until decode what the fuck I wrote and learn to finally fucking read.

Floyd developed a point system exploitation that no one has been able to patch yet. If he's to lose, fighters have to fight smarter and seriously think outside the box.

Conor as smart and good as he may be in MMA won't be the guy to patch that exploit in a straight boxing match. So I don't even know why this is a"thing "..

The exploit is that no one can land a punch.

He has fought the exact same way for 19 years. It's time to just admit he is way better than everyone else.

Conor is delusional, but talking shit to build his name and brand. Conor is actually a slow fighter, he just has a hard left. Floyd wouldnt get hit once.

I hope Mayweather retires so people will stop talking and asking about him.

floyd did this to himself. he talked a bunch of shit to make millions, and is it any surprise other combat athletes are constantly compared to him?

anyway, conor is delusional if he thinks he can beat floyd in boxing

The exploit is that no one can land a punch.

He has fought the exact same way for 19 years. It's time to just admit he is way better than everyone else.

Back in the day, I used to play mortal kombat and I had an exploit I used with raiden and I would never lose. Was I way better than everyone else? Well, no, they just could never beat me because they couldn't figure out how to stop my exploit.

There wes at least one way that could have been stopped. Guys just weren't smart enough.

Back in the day, I used to play mortal kombat and I had an exploit I used with raiden and I would never lose. Was I way better than everyone else? Well, no, they just could never beat me because they couldn't figure out how to stop my exploit.

There wes at least one way that could have been stopped. Guys just weren't smart enough.

So what's the master strategy to hit a guy that can't be hit?

Last edited:

So Floyd is hacking, but in real life?

Mind Blown.

may1.jpeg

Dana White strategy:

Be a bad boy ,,,,talk about boxing superstars

Remember when JDS said he could beat both Klitschko's in boxing =)

Back